Hypnosis- Manage Your High Blood Pressure With Self Hypnosis
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course students will be able to manage their high blood pressure, stress and depression using self hypnosis, affirmations and relaxations
- You will know the consequences of high blood pressure and how it affects you mentally and physically
- You will be able to manage and heal insomnia and negativity using positive affirmations
- You will learn the five major causes for high blood pressure
- PC with high speed internet
- Quiet Room
- Full focus and concentation
- Notebook and pen
In this course titled 'Hypnosis- Manage Your High Blood Pressure With Self Hypnosis
.' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn -
- Why is high blood pressure becoming more common these days?
- There are psychological reasons behind the problem of high blood pressure?
- Find out how hypnosis can help you manage your high blood pressure with the powerful techniques of self hypnosis, visualization, imagery and affirmations
- 1) With self hypnosis you can control and manage your emotions
- 2) Self hypnosis helps you to relax and calm down
- 3) You can change your state of mind with self hypnosis
- 4) Alter or change your perspective or the way you react to certain things or situations
- What is high blood pressure?
- We tell you eight major cause of high blood pressure
- 1) Emotional stress
- 2) Physical activity
- 3) Fear
- 4) Anger
- 5) Anxiety
- 6) Tension
- 7) Continued depression
- 8) Excitement
- Five worst consequences of high blood pressure?
- 1) Artery damage and narrowing
- 2) Coronary artery disease
- 3) Heart failure or heart stroke
- 4) Damage to brain
- Damage to kidney
This course is very useful for those are mentally and physically suffering from the affects of High blood pressure.
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 10 lectures in English.
It is ideal for everyone who want to manage their high blood pressure
This course contains-
- Lecture2:What Is High Blood Pressure And Its Causes
- Lecture3:Remove Myths About Self Hypnosis
- Lecture4:Conscious Mind Vs Subconscious Mind
- Lecture5:How To Enter Into The State Of Self Hypnosis
- Lecture6:How To Master Self Hypnosis To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
- Lecture7:Guided Visualization Exercise: Manage Your Blood Pressure
- Lecture9:Bonus Exercise : General Healing Audio File
- Lecture10:Bonus Exercise - Affirmations For Depression, Stress, Insomnia And Negativity
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who are suffering from high blood pressure and are unable to control their blood pressure in important situations
- This course is also very useful for people who are suffering from negative thoughts, lack of sleep , depression and stress
- Age group 16 and above
An educator, Hypnotist, NLP trainer, Business consultant, much-sought-after speaker, successful entrepreneur and a peak performance consultant to organizations, individuals and professional sports teams.
He inspires and informs people, helping them to realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages all over the country and abroad. His common sense approach and deeply held beliefs have motivated thousands to re-evaluate their attitudes. His 45 years of research, understanding and experience has helped people on the path of personal growth and fulfillment.
During the past four decades 19 lakhs of his educational and hypnosis tapes have been distributed. He had hypnotized hundreds of thousands of people in his live seminars and one-on-one clients.
More than 400,000 people have attended his seminars and has a personally recorded over hundred audios ranging from basic learning of hypnosis to the advanced and specialized trainer programs.