Learn Hypnosis In An Hour
- Access to a computer to watch the video lectures and to download and view the PDF supporting document
- No prior hypnosis knowledge required, just a willingness to learn and practice
This 'Learn Hypnosis In An Hour' course teaches you what you need to know to be able to hypnotise anyone within just 60 minutes.
You will learn:
- How to do a structured rapid 'shock' hypnotic induction (push down on my hand induction)
- Two more structured inductions (eyes open eyes closed induction, body scan induction)
- Three fail-safe hypnotic inductions - two client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions (leisure trance induction, ongoing experience induction, and a client-centred rapid arm catalepsy induction)
As well as learning these six hypnosis inductions, you will also receive a downloadable PDF of supporting notes (over 7,000 words including additional sample hypnosis induction scripts) and a long healing light body scan self-hypnosis mp3. All of the hypnosis inductions are demonstrated, five show demonstrations with a subject and one is demonstrated for the student to follow along to and experience.
This course will only take 60 minutes to complete, yet at the end of it you will know a number of ways to be able to hypnotise people that you can use straight away, you will know how to deepen hypnosis and how to do some basic changework with people.
This course covers:
- What hypnosis is
- How to induce hypnosis - three structured hypnosis inductions and three client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions
- Trance indicators - what to look for to know someone is becoming hypnotised
- How to deepen hypnosis
- How to do basic changework
- How to bring someone out of hypnosis
At the end of this 'Learn Hypnosis In An Hour' course you also have access to a Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre Certificate of Completion.
Any questions you may have while taking this course I am happy to answer in the Q & A section of the relevant lecture. I try to answer questions as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- This course is for beginners who have no prior knowledge with hypnosis but would like to knuckle down and quickly learn how to do hypnosis
- Those with minimal prior hypnosis training may also be interested in this course as a basic refresher of how to do hypnosis inductions and basic changework
- Learn Hypnosis In An Hour: Supporting Notes00:13
- Two Types Of Induction01:39
- What Is Hypnosis03:07
- Signs Someone Is Entering Hypnosis03:41
- Structured Inductions Introduction02:20
- Push Down On My Hand Rapid Induction04:53
- Eyes Open, Eyes Closed Induction06:15
- Body Scan Induction07:13
- Client-Centred Inductions Introduction01:38
- Ongoing Experience Conversational Hypnosis Induction05:24
- Leisure Trance Conversational Hypnosis Induction06:24
- Arm Catalepsy Induction04:24
- Five Ways To Deepen Hypnosis04:35
- Basic Changework04:21
- Trance Termination01:50
- Learn Hypnosis In An Hour - Test Your Knowledge10 questions
- Certificate of Completion00:10
Dan Jones has sold over 100,000 books, 500,000+ of his Self-Hypnosis Mp3's downloaded, over 4.5 million view of his videos and over twenty-five years experience with hypnosis, therapy and the healing arts. He has a wide range of popular Udemy courses and over 25,000 unique students from 161 countries.
Dan Jones is an autistic best selling self-published author and hypnotherapy and psychotherapy trainer. He is one of the UK's leading experts on Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Described in the British media as 'Remarkable', with 'Expert Insight', and 'Personal Development Guru...the UK's Leading Personal Development Coach'.
Dan has over 25 years experience, he has carried out research into the effectiveness of using the Human Given's Counselling Approach to reducing youth crime and anti-social behaviour with a Youth Offending Service (this research has been published in the peer reviewed journal 'Human Givens'), and is a Trance-Formation Coach and founder of the Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre.
Dan Jones has held personal development and staff training courses within the local county council and district council on many topics including adult and child safeguarding, safety awareness, conflict resolution and breakaway techniques, and stress management. He has taught courses for young people with local youth projects, and held courses on parenting and managing challenging youth in various secondary schools and primary schools. He has taught staff in various children's homes topics like stress management, managing challenging behaviour and conflict resolution, and carried out clinical supervision with hypnotherapists and professionals working with individuals and families, as well as holding training courses in the UK and abroad for professional students on hypnosis, therapy and healing, and courses for 'self-help' or 'personal development' on well-being, mind-body healing, self-hypnosis, overcoming phobias, weight loss, and using dreams therapeutically, and courses on parenting and family work, including child/teen to parent domestic abuse, helping children to sleep, and managing children/teen's challenging behaviour, and effective parenting techniques, to family support workers, youth workers and social workers.
Dan has also worked on, and been consulted for TV Programmes like 'The Anatomy of Fear' and 'Big Brother' and has been interviewed by a variety of magazines, newspapers and radio programmes in the UK and abroad. Dan has also written over ten books on hypnosis, therapy and parenting including the number 1 Hypnotherapy Bestseller 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' and number 1 Psychology Biography Bestseller 'Look Into My Eyes'. Some of Dan's books have been published in more than one language. Dan has also created a wide range of free and 'paid for' hypnosis and therapy training and personal development products, and runs the UK's premier accredited Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner Level Diploma.