Hyperledger Fabric 2.x Basic & Advanced Network Operations
What you'll learn
- Fabric Advanced Operations
- Adding new Organisation in existing channel
- Adding New Organisation in Consortium
- Adding new Orderer in Existing Fabric Network without disturbing running setup
- Configuration block update flow
- System Channel and Application Channel
- Policy requirement for updating anything in configuration block
- Pure Hands ON
- Basic understanding of Fabric Components and prerequisite should be installed for creating basic network
- Should be familiar with creating basic fabric network
- Should have Basic Docker knowledge
- Should have basic Bash Script knowledge
- Familiar with Fabric Binaries
- Basic Understanding of JSON/YAML
- Ready to learn fabric advanced Concepts
Fabric Advanced Operations are complex to implement and need to have the expertise to add new components to the existing network without disturbing the running setup.
What we cover in this course
Hands-on experience of advanced operations like
Configuration Block Update Flow
Adding New Organisation in Application Channel at runtime
Adding New Organisation in Consortium
Adding New Orderer in existing orderer cluster
We will cover each and every step require to do these complex operations.
We will carry out network configuration update as per policies defined for adding new components in the fabric network.
Note: Poster Image - Illustration by Freepik Stories (stories.freepik/technology)
This course does not include Hyperledger fabric core concepts and focused primarily on Hyperledger fabric advanced network operations
At the end of this course, you will be in a position to scale your network by adding a new organization or orderer in the existing fabric network without disturbing the running setup.
About Hyperledger Fabric:
Fabric is the first distributed ledger platform to support smart contracts authored in general-purpose programming languages such as Java, Go, and Node.js. The fabric has a highly modular and configurable architecture, enabling innovation, versatility, and optimization. Hyperledger Fabric has been specifically architected to have a modular architecture. Whether it is pluggable consensus, or pluggable identity management protocols.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to advance fabric concept
- Fabric Developer interested to enhance their fabric knowledge to advance level
- Fabric Administrators
I am a Senior Blockchain Developer having more than five years of experience in the IT industry. I like to explore and research new technologies and love to provide hands-on insight into the subject areas through blogs and youtube videos.
My Course is deliberately short in order to remain as practical and actionable so you can learn at the fastest pace.
Let the adventure begin.