Hyperledger Fabric 2.x Multihost Deployment (4 Org, 4 VM)
What you'll learn
- Hyperledger Fabric Multihost Deployment
- Multi-Org, Multi-VM Setup
- Create & Join Channel From Different Machine
- Docker Swarm Network Creation
- Approve Chaincode From Distributed machine
- Chaincode Deployment on Multi-Host, Multi-Org Setup
- API Server Creation
- VM Creation & Hyperledger Fabric Network Setup
- Basic understanding of Fabric Components
- Should be familiar with test fabric network
- Should have Basic Docker knowledge
- Should have basic Bash Script knowledge
- Familiar with Fabric Binaries
- Basic Understanding of JSON/YAML
- Ready to learn Fabric Multi-Host Deployment
Setup Hyperledgr Fabric Application on multiple hosts. We are going to use the following configuration for deploying fabric applications.
1) 4 Virtual Machine, One Org on each VM.
2) 4 Orgs (3 Peer Orgs, 1 Orderer Orgs)
3) 4 Certificates Authority for creating certificates. (Each Org has One dedicated CA)
4) Separate API Server(On vm1-Org1) for Transaction Invocation.
What we cover in this course
Purely Hands-on experience of
VM Creation & Network Setup (4 Orgs - 4 VM)
Create Docker Swarm Network
Cryptomaterials Creation using Certificates Authority (4 Org - 4 CA)
Channel Artifacts Creation
Channel Creation & Joining on Each VM.
Chaincode Install & Approve for Each Orgs
Committing & Invoking Chaincode on Distributed VM
API Server(Container) creation.
We will cover each and every step require to do multi-host deployment
We will carry out all necessary operations on the different virtual machines like installing, approving chain code for each Orgs on different VM.
Note: Poster Image - Illustration by Freepik Stories (stories.freepik/technology)
This course does not include Hyperledger fabric core concepts and focused primarily on Hyperledger fabric multi-host deployment
At the end of this course, you will be in a position to deploy your Hyperledger fabric application on multiple hosts(different VM on the cloud). You will be able to create an API Server for interacting with the blockchain network.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn Hyperledger Fabric Multi-Org, Multi-Host Setup and deployment
- Fabric Developer interested to enhance their fabric knowledge to advance level
- Fabric Administrators
I am a Senior Blockchain Developer having more than five years of experience in the IT industry. I like to explore and research new technologies and love to provide hands-on insight into the subject areas through blogs and youtube videos.
My Course is deliberately short in order to remain as practical and actionable so you can learn at the fastest pace.
Let the adventure begin.