Create Hyper-Casual Games: The Hyper Casual Games Blueprint
What you'll learn
- The Ultimate Blueprint for Hyper Casual games.
- Retention Benchmarks that all the Top Mobile Publishers want.
- What is CPI and why it's critical to get your game published by top mobile publishers.
- Identify Core Features needed to succeed with Hyper-Casual games.
- Understand what it takes to make your hyper casual mobile game go Mass Market.
- BONUS: Create a Game Logo in Photoshop Like a Pro ( with no experience )
- A love of all things mobile gaming & the interest in becoming a better game designer.
- Whilst not essential, to take full advantage of this course, it would highly beneficial if you have basic skills in designing and developing mobile games.
- This course does not require any software.
Over 12 hours covering the theory behind the Chart Topping Hyper Casual Mobile Games.
You’ll learn the essential game design elements that go into creating the Hit Hyper-Casual Games that you can see right now topping the charts of the App Stores. These games have generated millions of downloads and it's not by luck!
In this course, you’ll discover all the ingredients of game design and game theory to put you on the path to success, create your own winning Hyper Casual games and wow potential mobile publishers.
We’ve broken down the entire Blueprint of the top Hyper Casual games piece-by-piece and laid out all the information you’ll ever need to create a game that the biggest Mobile Publishers are currently hunting for.
Some people say you just need downloads, and sure, downloads are of course great, but what if your players are leaving after a day or worse still, a few minutes?
What about CPI, Retention and important KPI's? We answer these questions are more!
We’re super passionate about game design and we’ve laid out the bullet proof essentials, broken the whole process down so you don’t waste months or even years figuring this stuff out.
Who this course is for:
Beginner and Veteran Mobile Game Designers looking to move into the Hyper Casual space.
Indie game developers, producers & designers who want to improve their games by having a stronger understanding of hyper casual game design methods and core principles.
Mobile Game Creators who are excited make the hottest game genre on the App Stores today!
Who this course is for:
- Game Developers
- Game Designers
- Indie Game Developers
- iOS Developers
- Android Developers
- Mobile Game Developers
- Mobile Game Designers
Hey there, I'm Kevin, founder and owner of RisingHigh Studio & RisingHigh Academy.
We've amassed over 18 million downloads and signed 8 Major Mobile Publisher deals. Level designer on Color Switch World and one of our games was even featured on an Apple Advert!
Our Game Studio has created 13 Games so far and we have a 100% record of being Featured by Apple in "New Games Love" 13 times!
Being a Game Designer, Producer, Studio owner and Podcaster is one of the most rewarding and things I’ve ever done professionally. It has allowed me to live my life on my own terms doing what I love.
I'm here to empower you to reach your goals of going full-time too.