My long road to becoming an engineer. Firstly, I directed my efforts to aerospace engineering and completed a Bachelor's of Engineering degree at Brunel University. Once I completed my initial degree I asked my self a question 'What now?'. After struggling to answer this question I decided to proceed with my academic career hoping to find answers. I have specific interest towards aerodynamics, engineering and performance of vehicles. Therefore, I have completed a Master's of Science degree in Automotive Engineering at Cranfield University. Here I found many answers to many questions I was not sure I even had. One of those was 'How can I use my knowledge to give something back?'. I have been able to acquire specialist knowledge through my years in education at the outstanding Universities as well as practical experience with robotics with Ocado Engineering.
Examples of some projects:
- Powertrain Engineer for Innovative ambulance in collaboration with UK's NHS
- Design of Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine and Laptime simulation for performance comparison between conventional ICE
- Design of 1.6L Turbocharged Direct Injection Engine
- Design of Hybrid powered Taxi for application in Santiago, Chile
- Front wing design for aerodynamic development of Mallock 24b race car
- Design and Build three-wheel drift trike
As a result of my growing experience, I feel everyone in the world can innovate, learn and grow greater knowledge and confidence within automotive engineering through participating in my courses.