HVAC : Ventilation and smoke exhaust. Full project
What you'll learn
- In this course, students will learn ventilation, smoke exhaust, drafting and drawing a whole project from start to finish. They will also learn how to dimension duct and grilles and valuable tips and tricks that i acquired over my 5+ years of experience in this field.
- No previous experience is required
This is the course you need that will teach you how to create a ventilation project from start to finish.
I have an experience of more than five years in ventilation and I encountered all type of technical problems regarding ventilation and smoke exhaust and found solutions to all of these and now I am ready to share my knowledge with others.
In this course together we will create a ventilation project from scratch, it has included all that you need to know about ventilation and smoke exhaust, and at the end of this course you will be able to create projects yourself and easily get the job that you want. Aside of the whole project that we will create, I have included lessons about duct dimensioning, air terminal selection, air flow calculations, benefits of ventilation, what are the principles of ventilation in different types of spaces, types of ventilation, how to choose the right ventilation equipments, how to create external reference files and more. I will provide you with all the resources that you need in your day to day work, so you don’t have to create them yourself. These are excel files, site references and valuable tips and tricks that I acquired over the years, so you will be able to start your career ahead of everyone else.
That being said, I am waiting for you to start or develop your engineering career !
Who this course is for:
- HVAC Engineers who want to develop their careers in ventilation and smoke exhaust
- Students who are curious about ventilation and smoke exhaust
- Engineers who want to learn ventilation and smoke exhaust
My experience of over 5 years in ecommerce makes me able to teach others my knowledge. I am passionate about what i do and i do it at the best i can and always improve, by learning everything that i can in every situation. I also like to share what i learn with others.