HVAC fundamental concepts, design calculations and systems
What you'll learn
- HVAC(heating ventilation and air conditioning) fundamentals and design course will cover all the important topics required for designing the HVAC systems
- Human thermal comfort and its standards
- psychrometry and Psychrometrics charts
- Various air conditioning processes
- cooling load calculations for various spaces
- Various air conditioning systems
- Air transmission in HVAC systems
- Duct design for HVAC systems
- Air distribution in HVAC system
- Examples on psychrometry and cooling load
- HVAC system classifications
- AHU and its components with images and diagrams
- Different types of HVAC systems with images and diagrams
- Central and localized HVAC systems
- Brief explanations on various components of HVAC systems
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites
- Just required the basic engineering understanding rest will be handled by the course instructor
- Welcome to the course!!
This course includes most important fundamentals and design concepts which are helpful to carry out HVAC system design in addition to this bonus content on HVAC systems are included in the course
Various HVAC system explanation with images and diagrams
A complete two in one course
Learn important theories which are useful in the HVAC field
Heating ventilation and air conditioning with fundamental concepts and examples
You can find out the course content in what you will learn section. also, check out the amazing course content
Watch course introduction and preview videos to know about this amazing course.
Who this course is for:
- HVAC professionals
- HVAC industry trainee
- HVAC industry workers
- engineering students
- Science students
- curious minds
I am a mechanical engineer as well as I am doing master in thermal engineering.
I have a strong research background in the field of thermal engineering.
I have also published a patent on the electrostatic precipitating device. apart from this, I am a teaching assistant at the university level.