- 30 mins on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to design a basic humanoid robot using Raspberry Pi
- Get to know how to code the servo motors using Python programming and move in different angles
- Get to know how the Robot can capture images when the obstacle is detected
- Wirelessly control the Robot and execute the programs remotely using SSH terminal
- Basic knowledge of Python programming and Linux command
- Raspberry Pi - Any Model
- Raspbian Operating System
Humanoid Robotics using Raspberry Pi 3 is an advanced course for those who want to explore in depth in the field of physical computing and Robotics. The course requires basic knowledge of Python programming, Linux commands and obviously, your interest in Robotics.
In this course, you will learn how to build your own walking Robot from the ground up. This robot will also have obstacle detection feature and will also capture the images of the obstacle.
In the first part of this course, I will walk you through the hardware and software requirements so that you can have everything ready with you before working on the project.
In the second part, I will teach you how to design the Robot so that it looks like a human. Servo motors will be responsible for the movement of the Robot and we will use some of the sensors to perform different tasks such as obstacle detection and capturing images.
Once we are done with the designing part I will be guiding you to write the Robot walking program in python. This section will also include obstacle detection where a green LED will keep glowing while the Robot walks and if any obstacle is found in front of the Robot then a red LED will glow indicating that an obstacle is found.
One USB webcam will be attached on the head of the Robot so that it can also be able to capture the images.
I will guide you step by step how to go about building these projects. I will also share the source code with you so that you can replicate the project by yourself.
I look forward to you joining this course.
- The course is for anyone who wish to explore the design, construction, operation, and application of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
This lecture describes the overview of the complete course along the functionality of the robot
The lecture covers the gathering of complete hardware and software requirements to build all the projects included in the course
The lecture covers the step by step process to design the structure of the robot using acrylic plastic
This lecture describe how the design the leg part of the robot using servo motor, servo brackets and other accessories
In this lecture you will learn how to program the ultrasonic sensor and measure the distance from the obstacle in centimeters
Here here will learn how to control the webcam and take multiple snapshot using Python program