- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore the Human Resource Business Partnering (HRBP) Approach and recognize its Key Drivers
- Identify the attitudes, knowledge and skills required of a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
- Discover how to operate as a successful HR Business Partner
- No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
In this course we provide valuable information on how Human Resource Business Partnering (HRBP) operates in practice and discuss the required business partnering skills of those individuals working within the Human Resources (HR) function within an organization.
We begin by reviewing the role of Human Resource Management (HRM) practice within the context of the organization. Next we develop a discussion on what HRBP skills are required to meet today’s tough organizational challenges. This leads to a conversation of how an individual can operate successfully as a business partner, specifically in identifying business partnering opportunities and building relationships; promoting the HRBP role and understanding business needs.
The course is suitable if you are aspiring to, or are new to the HR Business Partner role, or an HR professional working for an organization, which wishes to progress their HR function to operate as a Business Partner in practice.
- Anyone interested in human resources,