Human Resource Management Hands-on with Case Studies
What you'll learn
- This HR Management Course will allow you a different perspective to look at an organization.
- It will also provide you with a strategic viewpoint of employee relation and their management.
- You will learn how to implement traditional HRM with an international approach.
- Here you will learn how HR, directly and indirectly, affects the growth of an organization.
- Willingness to learn: If you don’t like Human Resource Management then this HR Management Course is not for you. This course is particularly for those people who are willing to pursue their career as HR Professionals and learn every aspect of it. Basic Knowledge: Human Resource Management is not difficult but the backbone of an organization. If you have basic knowledge about Human Resource Management, you can do this course.
Human Resource Management is an umbrella term used for the development and management of people in an organization. HRM as a process is very important for an organization, without which it will be a tedious task to run an organization.
HRM also helps the employees to live up to their full potential and perform their best and hence benefit the organization. Another function of human resources is to maintain a cordial relation between various levels of employees.
Besides recruitment, there are wide areas of work for HR to focus on such as compensation and benefits, training and learning, labor and employee relations, organization development and so on. Due to so many areas to focus on for human resource one need to have expertise in either one or more areas.
Human Resource professionals need to have a strategic and comprehensive approach to their work. In this era of digitalization, an HR professional has to have traditional as well as an international approach towards managing people as well as workplace culture and environment.
What tangible skills you will learn in this HR Management course?
Here are some of the highlights from the course:
Human Resource Management: This HR Management Course will allow you a different perspective to look at an organization. Not only it will help you enhance your artistic skill towards your work but will also provide you with a strategic viewpoint of employee relation and their management.
Online HRM: This is an age of globalization and digitalization, so HRM also requires an upgrade. You will learn how to implement traditional HRM with an international approach.
HR Measurement: Even HR processes and their outcomes are quantifiable. Here you will learn how HR, directly and indirectly, affects the growth of an organization.
HR Plan for Start-up: The size of an organization does not decide whether it will need an HR department or not. The presence of HR is equally important in a start-up as well. Here you will learn how a small organization can plan its HRM.
Who this course is for:
- Students: Any student from any field can do this HR Management Course. Management Professionals: This course will teach you everything you need to learn about Human Resource Management to search for jobs and also spread the words about who you are and how you can help. Entrepreneurs: Upcoming Entrepreneurs or established businesses, need to plan their workforce. This course can give you enough exposure to understanding the same.
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, EDUCBA (Corporate Bridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd) is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.