Human Resource Management-A comprehensive guide
The course is designed to clear the concepts of Human Resource Management chapter wise. I have given synopsis to clear the basic concepts. link has been attached to go through the synopsis of the chapters.
In this course I have included six topics:
1. Human Resource Management-Introduction Features of Human Resource Management ,Importance of Human Resource Management , Human Resource Management vs. Personnel Management, Managerial Functions of Human Resource Management ,Job Analysis ,Methods Used to Collect Information about Job Analysis ,Job Description,Job Specification, Manpower Planning, Factors Influencing Human Resource Management,Type and Strategy of Organisation, Steps Involved in Human Resource Planning , Procurement and Selection ,Selection Process , Training and Development, Training Needs, Memorable Points.
2. Recruitment and Selection-Introduction, Steps Involved ,Sources of Recruitment ,Alternatives to Recruitment, Evaluation of Sources of Recruitment ,Selection ,Steps in Selection Process ,Selection Tests ,Guidelines for Selection Tests ,Interview Types ,Cost of Poor Selection ,Placement ,Induction ,Memorable Points.
3. Training and Development- Introduction, importance of Training and Development ,Objectives of Training and Development , System Model of Training ,Benefits of Skill Gap Analysis ,Training Methods ,Training Implementation , Training Evaluation,Techniques of Evaluation ,Widely Used Training Models ,Development of Executives, Memorable Points.
4.Grievance Management- Introduction, Forms of Grievance, Steps in Grievance Procedure ,Model
Grievance Procedure , Grievance Management in India, Discipline ,Suspension,Dismissal and Discharge ,Memorable Points
5. Leadership-Introduction, Leadership and Management, Importance of Leadership Styles of Leadership, Memorable Points
6. Competency Mapping- Introduction , Competency vs. Skill , Difference between Competence and Competencies, Definition of Competency Mapping, Components of Competency , Benefits of Competency Mapping ,Steps Involved in Competency Mapping , Types of Competency Mapping , Memorable Points
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for Human Resource Management competitive examinations and interviews.
- Human Resource Professionals who want to review their Human Resource Management knowledge for their work or job interviews.
- Those who are doing certification course in Human Resource Management
Hi! I am Juli. I am a Human Resource expert and an author. I have been writing and teaching for last 10 years and helped job aspirants/ students/ professionals on how to prepare for their pre-employment test, interviews and certificate course in Human Resource. Now. I am using this platform to help you succeed and add more success stories.
I am the author of two renowned books-published by Himalaya Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. The book on HR, (third edition) has been in the market for the last 8 years- available on Amazon and 4+ rated.
The other book -MCQs in Industrial Relations and Labour Laws is also available on Amazon and rated 4+.
I am also a HR trainer with a master's degree in Human Resource Management and Marketing as well as a bachelor's degree in Law.