HuddleCamHD USB Conference Camera Course
- How to use a video conferencing software such as Skype
- How to download and install programs on any Mac or PC computer
- How to set up a PTZ camera on a tripod
Learn all about the latest USB video conferencing camera line from HuddleCamHD. This is a free course offered by HuddleCamHD to review the camera line, common integration techniques, and troubleshooting. We aim to keep this course up to date as a way to train new customers, employees, and partners.
HuddleCamHD provides affordable USB based Pan Tilt Zoom cameras for web-based video conferencing using software such as MS Lync, Cisco Jabber, Skype, Google Hangout, Fuzebox, GoToMeeting, WebEX, and Zoom.US. Our cameras "Play Nice" when it comes to video conferencing using the worlds most popular and easy to use software! Take the lead with USB 3.0 video conferencing speeds for full 1920x1080 video resolutions and super fast PTZ Controls. Tested with Google Hangout, Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX & Zoom.US. These cameras work with virtually every system that accepts USB cameras!
What included in this course?
1. Detailed Camera Reviews
2. Data Sheets and User Manuals
3. How To Video Tutorials
4. Latest Information for the brand updated quarterly
- Interested in video communications
- Interested in learning about video conferencing
- Has a HuddleCamHD camera
- A HuddleCamHD Dealer
- HuddleCam Go Setup02:30
- USB 2.0 Camera Setup04:20
- USB 3.0 Camera Setup05:00
- HuddleCamHD Cameras w/ built in audio03:57
- HuddleCamHD Gen 3 Joystick Setup06:06
- HuddleView Camera Setup Video05:10
- Simpltrack Camera Setup06:05
- HuddleCamHD Pro Setup Video09:30
- HuddleCamHD Pro IP Setup Video10:30
- Choosing the right camera02:36
- USB 2.0 vs USB 3.001:31
- Camera installation options01:25
- IR Remote Control01:52
- HuddleCamHD Cabling01:28
- RS-232 and Control Systems01:46
- HuddleCamHD Control Software03:10
- Cabling Review for Joystick06:11
- HuddlePod Air Setup Video04:45
- HuddlePod Air Duo Setup04:28
- HuddleCamHD Camera Wall Mounts01:22
- How to mount the HuddleCamHD Small Wall Mount01:42
- HuddleCamHD Camera Ceiling Mounts01:18
- HuddleCamHD VCS Team System Intro02:24
- HuddleCamHD VCS Team Plus Systems Intro02:28
- VCS Team System Installation and Overview05:41
- VCS Management Software Overview10:13
- VCS Team Plus Systems Installation and Overview06:00
I am an author, coach, and Chief Streaming Officer for the Streamgeeks. I also work at PTZOptics, a company that is an industry leader in affordable live streaming technology. We host a live show on YouTube Live every Friday and we hope to help the world better understand live streaming and technology it takes to produce amazing video content!
I host a live show on YouTube Live called "PTZOptics Live" where we review the latest in the live streaming and video conferencing industry. This is the basis of our live streaming innovation where you can learn quite a lot of about the industry.
I have worked in the professional audio visual industry for over 10 years. Each of the companies I have worked with have kept me involved in designing, building and operating live streaming and video conferencing systems. Throughout my career continue to help others in video communication projects.