Huawei MPLS Services Vol.2 - The Ultimate Scalable Solutions
What you'll learn
- Service Provider Network Design and Implementation
- MPLS Full Scale Lab as a Case Study to a Service Provider Network
- Different ways to protect MPLS LDP
- MPLS LDP Design for Service Provider Networks with Implementation
- Different ways to protect MPLS RSVP Traffic Engineering
- MPLS Traffic Engineering RSVP Design for Service Provider Networks with Implementation
- BGP Route Reflectors (what they are, why they are needed, and how to deploy)
- BGP Design for Service Provider Networks
- Apply different solutions to MPLS VPN
- What's BFD and how does it Work?
- This is an advanced Network course, it's highly preferred that you work as Network Engineer
- Recommended to get enrolled to Huawei MPLS Services Volume 1 - Theory and Labs Course
- Have hands-on experience on routers configuration
- Have good IP addressing knowledge
- Have good understanding about routing (static, OSPF, and BGP)
In Huawei MPLS Services Volume 2 - The Ultimate Scalable Solutions course, we're diving more into Scalability, Redundancy, and High Availability solutions and implementation scenarios which are quite important factors to Service Provider Networks with Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Technology. We will start with MPLS Full Scale Lab as a Case Study to a Service Provider Network with its Traffic Flow requirements. The course will introduce MPLS LDP Protection, MPLS LDP Design and Implementation for MPLS Full Scale Lab, MPLS RSVP Traffic Engineering Tunnels Protection, MPLS TE Design and Implementation for MPLS Full Scale Lab, more details about MPLS VPN & its applications than introduced in Huawei MPLS Services Volume 1 course, BGP Route Reflectors Design and Deployment.
The course is presented in English with video lectures in presentation slides, hand-written examples, and hand-on labs to explain the theory plus applying them in practise labs. The course focuses on hands-on labs (provided in videos).
It's highly recommended to get enrolled in Huawei MPLS Services Volume 1 (Theory and Labs) course before getting started with this course if you are not familiar with what MPLS Network is, its components, and MPLS Physical Architecture, how the MPLS Network operates, L3VPN technology with its terminologies, and MPLS Traffic Engineering technology and its terminologies.
The course includes quizzes and assignments to test and ensure your knowledge upon completing each section, and upon entirely completing the course.
Who this course is for:
- Huawei Datacom Operations Engineers
- Network Operations Engineers
- Service Provider and Telecom Network Engineers
- IP Mobile Backhaul Network Engineers
- IP RAN Network Engineers
Mohammad Hamdy El-Sayed is a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Service Provider No. 47744, has more than 18 years of experience in IP Telecom and Enterprise in worldwide markets with a variety of different roles as Network implementation, services migration, Network Expansion, Network Design, Network coaching and supervision.
Has been assigned to different IP Mobile Core and Backhaul projects worldwide (in Latin America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, and Asia).
Has Technical Expertise and working experience on Cisco and Huawei IP Products and Huawei Certified Planning Expert - IP No. 1251.
Mohammad Hamdy El-Sayed is a Cisco Academy Instructor since 2005, and is a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor since 2007 providing Cisco CCNA and CCNP courses.