HTML5 for Beginning Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand terms used by HTML5 developers
- Set up and use the tools used for HTML5 production
- Load and test HTML5 code in a web browser
- Understand how to create various tags, attributes and values
- Understand the basics of styling text with CSS
- Create ordred lists
- Created unordered lists
- Create hyperlinks between documents
- Create hyperlinks to other sites
- Place images on a web page
- Create tables to display information on a page
- Create web forms so users can input data
- There are no knowledge prerequisites for the course
- You can complete this course with a Mac or PC and free downloadable software
Are you looking for an efficient introduction in to HTML5? Have you tried other HTML5 courses and found them too complex? Do you need just the basics of HTML5 to use with Wordpress or other content management system? Are you looking for an introduction that is truly for beginners?
If you're thinking "Yes! That's me!" then HTML5 for Beginning Beginners is for you. HTML5 isn't just for web developers-- It's part of modern digital literacy and you need to know it yesterday!
This course is designed to be comprehensive and efficient. Using years of HTML5 development experience, we've included the details that are most important to those who work with HTML5 every day-- and we don't get distracted with lots of extras.
This course includes:
- Over two dozen instructor videos
- Seven activities to help you learn
- Suggested solution to all activities
- The full book HTML5 for Beginning Beginners
This course is great for all types of learners. If you learn best by watching demonstrations, this HTML5 for Beginning Beginners includes dozens of informative videos. If you like a text book, we've included the full color edition of HTML5 for Beginning Beginners eBook. If you learn by doing you'll find the seven course activities very helpful.
This course is structured to help you retain all the information covered. We want you to be productive with HTML5 the minute you complete this course. And you will be-- as each individual skill is demonstrated, explained at length in the book and then simulated in the course activity.
Over a half million people have enrolled in LearnToProgram courses worldwide-- Over 250,000 on Udemy alone. Enroll today and join a community that learns with the best.
Who this course is for:
- This HTML5 course is designed for complete beginners who want a quick introduction in to HTML5
- Teachers and students
Framework Tech Media does only one thing-- but we do it better than just about anybody else: We produce world-class online learning experiences.
If you are an individual or corporate learning department, please check out our course library. If you need a course produced for your enterprise tech company, please reach out!
Andrew Snyder-Spak is a graduate of New York University where he studied Computer Science and Game Design, as well as Music. Andrew has always had a passion for Video Game Design and Computer Programming. Starting at age 11, he began learning to create his own games and applications using GameMaker Studio and Visual Basic. In High School he expanded his studies by taking AP Computer Science, as well as every other programming related course offered. Once at NYU, he continued his studies while doing freelance video game prototyping on the side for some of his professors. Andrew has also done some research work with NYU's Langone Medical Center, creating a functioning prototype of a concussion analysis tool using the Nintendo Wii bluetooth balance board. The proposed study would explore the possibility of using the Nintendo Wii Bluetooth Balance Board as an affordable alternative to the current industry standard balance board, which costs several thousand dollars. Andrew has also worked on a variety of projects and topics ranging from Web Design to iOS App Development. Currently Andrew is working with LearnToProgram.TV to help share his knowledge and teach a new generation aspiring computer programmers.