HTML5 + CSS3 Responsive Web Design
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this VTC course, you'll have three beautiful designs, each one displaying automatically depending on the device being used to view it.
- Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop (recommended)
With Geoff Blake as your guide, you'll learn how to build wireframe responsive designs in Adobe Illustrator, apply design and graphics to them in Photoshop, and then rebuild the designs in code. Discover the power of CSS3's media queries to target various devices and resolutions, including mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers. Learn how to extract Photoshop content for use in your designs, insert it with modern HTML5, and control it with a variety of CSS3 techniques. By the end of this VTC course, you'll have three beautiful designs, each one displaying automatically depending on the device being used to view it. This title is a self-paced software training course delivered via pre-recorded video. We do not provide additional information outside of the posted content.
Work files for this course can be downloaded from the first lecture.
- Web Designers with working knowledge of HTML