Coding HTML5 animations & banners made easy
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Photoshop to export images
- Take measurements from Photoshop
- Organise, code and style an HTML file
- Animate HTML elements using TweenMax library from Greensock
- Have some very basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Basic photoshop Skills
This tutorial is mini project based where we will produce an HTML5 animated banner. Using a PSD file as asset, I will guide you through all the steps to exactly reproduce the banner in HTML before animating it. This tutorial will cover the following sessions :
- Export images from PSD,
- Organise folder by creating and linking HTML, JS, CSS files,
- Create HTML file,
- Style HTML elements by taking measurements from PSD,
We will start by exporting the contents from the PSD, writing the HTML codes, adding CSS styles and finally use the Greensock Tweenmax library to animate the banner.
This course is for students who already have some basic knowledge about HTML, and wish to progress further by doing some more advanced styling and produce animations. If you don't have any HTML knowledge, you can still take the course and you will understand what it is all about. It will also help students reproduce an HTML document from a any PSD.
- Anyone who wants to create animations for the web.