HTML Learn It From Scratch Course
What you'll learn
- You'll learn what is HTML and how it works
- You'll learn how to create HTML documents (web pages)
- You'll learn about HTML tags and HTML elements
- You'll learn how to customize HTML elements with HTML attributes
- You'll learn about text formatting in HTML
- You'll learn how to organize data in HTML page with tables and lists
- You'll learn how to link different HTML pages
- You'll learn how to import images in your web pages
- You'll learn how to import content from another website in your web page
- You'll learn how to create HTML forms (login, sign up etc.)
- You'll learn about various form elements (input fields, dropdown lists, radio buttons, checkboxes, buttons etc.)
- You'll learn how to validate your form data
- You'll learn how to optimize your website to be better ranked in searching engines (Google, Yahoo)
- You'll learn how to create website from scratch step-by-step
- We will prepare you for HTML job interview with more than 100 the most common interview questions
- The only prerequisite for attending this course is basic knowledge of any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++ etc.)
- You don't need to have any previous knowledge about HTML or website development
You want to learn how to build websites? If answer is yes and If we would say on that, this is a good starting point, it would be cliché, right? But also, that would be even lie because if you want to learn how to build websites this is not good point to start, this is where you need to start. Every website on the internet have been built completely or on some way with HTML. So, learning of HTML is the first step that you need to make if you want to learn how to build websites.
In this course every lesson contains four parts.
1. In the first part of lesson we’ll introduce you what we going to learn in that lesson.
2. In the second part we will catch little bit of theory related with that topic.
3. In the third part we will implement all that in code, in some real-life example.
4. And in the fourth and the last part of the lesson, we will recap all that we have learned in that lesson.
Learning of HTML is super easy and super fun and we have done our best to make this course just like that! So, if you are ready to start, we are here for you and we are honored to be the part of this journey with you. For all your questions we will provide answers as soon as possible and we are continuously working on improvement of our materials.
Who this course is for:
- For absolute beginners that want to learn HTML
- For those who want to improve previous basic knowledge about HTML
Hi to you Udemy student. We are small team of software engineers with more than 15 years of experience in IT industry. Our purpose here is to share our knowledge with you. When we started our IT journey, education was expensive. You needed to spend one little fortune and a few years of learning just to make your starting point on job market. There were no shortcuts or anything like that. Nowadays you can learn from your home, from someone who spent years and years to learn something that is willing to share with you and that you can learn in only few weeks or even days, in some online course for ridiculously small amount of money! Our work here will not make us millionaires but if our knowledge and experience that we share in our courses change your life our happiness will worth more than that!
Enjoy in our courses.