Learn HTML Basics
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet.
- All Software used in this course are FREE.
- No previous coding experience is needed.
Do you want to start your career by learning Web Development?
Are you looking for a course that can teach you how to build website with HTML?
Do you need a Quick Refresh on HTML Basics?
Then you have come to right course...
This course is a Simple and Straight forward course that will help you learn HTML from Scratch.
You will know How To Write Web Page using HTML along with HTML Tags.
Spend your precious hours and Start Writing HTML.
Complete Practical Course that show the HTML Tags with Live Preview.
This course is right to the point and full of coding practise.
Download the Course Material right before you start so that you have a reference point to start.
Exercises Coding Samples.
HTML Source Code.
- If you want to Quickly Refresh the HTML tags then this course will help.
- This course is for beginners who wants to start learning HTML.
- If you are looking to learn Web Development then start with this course.
- Students who has no prior coding experience but want to start learning website development with HTML.
- Purpose of this Course01:59
- Setting up the System04:40
- Structure of HTML Page08:21
- Paragraphs and Comments07:51
- Horizontal Lines and Line Breaks05:32
- Strong, Emphasis, Underline and Italics06:23
- Pre and Code Tags05:52
- Embed Contents09:36
- NewsPaper Project13:46
- Took me 6 months to make this...00:45
Hi! I'm Srini. I enjoy teaching and love to help students bring to next level.
Last couple of years, I have released massive amount of course content that has helped students to become web developer. I am glad that my courses has helped many students to build a career in the Web Developer Space.
I also run Bootcamp programs where we lock ourself in the training rooms for 5 days and go thru some serious training to teach students complete Full Stack Web Development.
My formula to teach is very simple:
"You learn by doing and not by watching..."
That is the reason I stress more about exercises, assignments and quiz.
I personally believe if Students come up with the solution to any problem that will help them to remember things for longer time.
I follow a proven and structured method of teaching which can help students to learn any concept 10x times faster.
You will find me teaching in defined outcomes for each section of the course with lots of home work for students to practise..:)
Join me on this passionate and fun journey of learning Web Development!