HTML Forms For Beginners: A Basic Introduction
What you'll learn
- Learn to create a simple input form
- Learn to create a form with a dropdown list
- Learn to create a form with a radio button
- Learn to create a form with grouped related data
- Learn how to create a submit button to a form
- Learn about posting form data
- How to use a plain text editor
- Basic Html and Css Knowledge
HTML Forms are one of the main points of interaction between a user and a web site or application. They allow users to send data to the web site. Most of the time that data is sent to the web server, but the web page can also intercept it to use it on its own.
An HTML Form is made of one or more input elements. Those input elements can be text fields (single line or multiline), select boxes, buttons, checkboxes, or radio buttons. Most of the time, those input elements are paired with a label that describes their purpose.
The main difference between an HTML form and a regular HTML document is that, most of the time, the data collected by the form is sent to a web server.
In this introductory course you will learn how to create the following types of forms:
- Input with first name and last name
- Dropdown selection form
- Group data form
- Form with submit button
This course is video based and is less than 2 hours.
Who this course is for:
- This HTML Form course is meant for those with basic knowledge of Html and Css . Also a working knowledge of Text Editors. This course is probably not for you if you are looking to learn more advanced form creation.
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.