HTML For Everyone: Real World Coding in HTML
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have a basic understanding of HTML
- Learn to create static HTML sites
- Learn to create a beautiful, responsive landing page
- Learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- Prepare lists in different formats
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- By learning the use of HTML table you will be able to create different designs of your own
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure
- You will have beautiful coded and useful HTML examples
- Learn HTML by doing
In this first lesson, you will see what you will see in our course like a movie trailer. The most important feature of our course is that we will learn all the topics we will see by applying them in more than one place and thus seeing them over and over again. The information I gained in my education showed that a subject needs to be applied repeatedly to learn. Of course, you have a big duty here. You should practice what you have learned and the examples we have done with different variations. Let's show what we will talk about in our course.
In this lesson, I would like to talk about the emergence and structure of the web pages which are the usage area of html without boring you.
- No programming experience needed
- A computer with access to the Internet
- You will learn HTML with hands-on examples by doing from scratch
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to HTML For Everyone: Real World Coding in HTML course.
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It allows the user to create and structure sections, paragraphs, headings, links, and blockquotes for web pages and applications. HTML is the biggest markup language used to display web pages on the Internet. In other words, web pages are composed of HTML, which is used to display text, images or other resources through a web browser.
HTML is the basic building block of the web and actually isn’t a technical programming language. It is responsible for the structure of the website.
In this course,
You will learn to create static HTML sites
You will learn to create a beautiful, responsive landing page for anyone
You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
You will learn the difference in usage between block-level and inline elements in HTML
By learning the use of the HTML table, you will be able to create different designs of your own
You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
This course starts with very basics. You will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the HTML and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Are you ready to dive in now to my HTML For Everyone: Real World Coding in HTML course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Anyone who wants to improve their programming skills
- People who are willing to make a career in the corperate world
- People who wants to learn HTML, the first step in web development
- People who wants to build their own website bu using HTML