Kickstart HTML, CSS and PHP: Build a Responsive Website
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to Create a Website with HTML and CSS
- Solid Understanding of PHP Programming Language
- Set up a Local Development PHP Web Server
- Declare and initialize PHP variables
- Understand and Use PHP switch statement
- Seperate PHP Logic and Presentation
- PHP Loops
- PHP Break and Continue
- Custom Function in PHP
- PHP Variable Functions
- Recursive Function in PHP
- Setup VirtualHost on Windows and Mac Os
- Understand Web Form Processing in PHP
- Understand and use PHP Sessions And Cookies
- Understand and use PHP Selection Statements
- Understand and use PHP Array Functions
- Working with Arrays in PHP
- String Manipulation in PHP
- Understand and PHP Script Tag
- Creating PHP Sites
- Understand and use Multidimensional Arrays
- Understand Basic if..else...elseif Statments
- Displaying Outputs with PHP
- Understand Variable Scoping in PHP
- Associating CSS with HTML Document
- Understand and Use Universal, Class and ID Selectors in CSS
- Working with Colors and Backgrounds in CSS
- Working with Borders, Margins, Links, Float and Padding in CSS
- Building a Responsive Website From Scratch
- Understand and Use CSS Media Queries
- Build a Simple CSS Grid System
In this lecture you learn about the various methods for adding CSS to HTML document.
In this video I will teach you how to setup PHP development environment on mac operating system.
In this lecture you will learn about two types of PHP Script and understand why one is recommended.
Usually when building a project you will have components that users will directly interact with; this are called views or the presentation and you will also have components that are behind the scene to control user interaction this are the programming logic.
It’s always a good practice to separate programming logic from presentation whenever possible.
In this lecture you will learn how to control program execution using selection statements. Selection statements allow programmers to determine which action to take when there are more than one course of action.
Let say you’re writing a script to compute student's grade, you will need a way to determine which students scored A grades or B grades or F grades.
In these lessons you will learn and understand PHP selection statements in great details. We have covered the different types of if statement in the last lecture, now we move on to switch statement and you will also learn to create a very simple random number guessing game.
A loop is one of the most powerful construct of PHP programming language, it provides the ability to control how many times an operation or sequence of operations is performed in succession.
There are 3 main components that makes up a loop, the loop name or type, a continuation condition and the loop body
I will discuss about 3 types of loops, the while loop, the for loop and the do while loop.
In this lecture you'll learn about 3 very special functions in PHP namely is_callable(), call_user_func() and call_user_func_array(); though you might not exactly see their benefit at the moment but if you stay on devscreencast long enough, you will get to see the usefulness and importance of these functions.
- Passion to learn
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level
- Able to work with web browsers to navigate the internet
There’s never been a better time to learn and master web development than right now. In this series you’ll learn about HTML, CSS and PHP and how to build a responsive website from scratch in hours.
Do you want to learn how to create beautiful and responsive websites and web development? if your answer is yes then this is the right course for you.
In this step by step course you will begin with HTML the language that powers the web, after learning the fundamentals of HTML you will then learn how to beautify your website with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the fundamentals you need, to start designing amazing websites, After learning the fundamentals of both HTML and CSS we shall then build a Responsive Website step by step.
When you become comfortable with HTML and CSS you will then take your skills to the next level with the fundamentals of PHP programming. I will be teaching all you need to know to get up and running with PHP web development. Starting with setting up local development environment on your computer, to understanding the nitty-gritty of PHP programming language.
This is your first step to becoming a professional web developer, the knowledge you gain in this course will make it super easy to understand programming and web development and building systems.
Timely Support !
If you ever encounter any problem why taking this course, don't worry I am always here to help and guide you through.
Enroll today and get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a freelancer. Every minute you let by is money and opportunity that are passing you by.
- Complete beginners
- Any person that want to build and edit their website
- Any person who want become a freelance web developer