HTML and CSS for Beginners - Build a Website & Launch ONLINE
- Web Browser
Over 29000 students have joined
NEW HTML & CSS code as of 2016
Certification after course completion
Always adding new lectures
Have you ever wanted to learn HTML and CSS but thought it was too hard or just did not have time or money?
This step by step HTML and CSS course will help you learn coding fast and with an instructor that really cares about his students.
Learning to code will help you make more money in your job, or even find a better job, or even better yet, get a nice job as web developer.
HTML and CSS are the foundations you need to get into any programming language.
What are your waiting? Every minute you let by is money and opportunity that are passing you by. Don't put it off anymore and get the knowledge your need to succeed today.
Enroll today and begin your Adventure into becoming a code ninja with your Sensei Instructor Edwin Diaz.
- Total beginners
- Any person wishing to learn coding
- Any person that want to edit their website
- Any person looking for a second income online
- Any Student looking for quick way to learn HTML & CSS should take this course
- Some Tips to get you started02:59
- What is HTML?07:56
- Course Exercise and Video Quality04:52
- Code Editor04:32
- Quiz 11 question
- First HTML Code07:25
- Exploring the document06:17
- Comments, White Space and line breaks08:36
- Popular HTML tags05:51
- Creating Images06:53
- Creating Links05:39
- Clickable Images03:05
- The Rest of the HTML tags04:41
- Quiz 21 question
- Create an HTML paragraph element with some text inside1 question
- Create the biggest heading1 question
- Inline Style06:44
- Internal Style06:00
- External Style09:32
- Id's and Classes09:48
- Common Styling Properties15:34
- Inserting Pictures and Styling19:06
- Inserting Pictures Via CSS06:21
- Hover Effect10:35
- Where to go next (IMPORTANT)10:14
- Main Divs03:58
- Footer and more03:34
- Styling Container, body and header04:21
- Styling menu05:55
- Styling main div06:46
- Styling footer part 105:28
- Styling footer part 205:30
- Home page image05:37
- About Page11:40
- Form HTML markup06:56
- Styling form part 109:17
- Styling form part 207:46
- Styling form part 305:20
- Intro and what we need!05:13
- Uploading files09:16
- Process PHP page07:21
- Validation on the fly03:31
- Sending emails12:31
- Adding Images03:11
Edwin Diaz is a software and web technologies engineer, a life coach trainer who is also a serial entrepreneur with multiple online businesses, ranging from online jewelry shops, affiliate websites, application development and consultations services, personal online schools, etc.
With over one million students, and clients growing by the thousands a day, Mr. Diaz lets the numbers speak for themselves.
Founding multiple online companies have allowed Mr. Diaz to have the time to teach others. He currently teaches web technologies on different online platforms. He also teaches life coaching sessions to help others achieve a high level of success in many areas of life.
For Mr. Diaz, there is nothing more rewarding than helping others become successful.
His ability to transmit energy, enthusiasm, and complex knowledge allows him to do what he does best "Teach".
Teaching is not just a job for Mr. Diaz but a way of life that continues to flourish every single day.
Apart from teaching he enjoys spending part of his time with his family.
Coding Faculty creates high quality technology training content. We aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students. We are a growing team of professional trainers who love our work but overall helping our students reach their maximum potential in their career.