HSK 1 Intensive Reading Course V2017 Set 2
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Can consolidate your HSK 1 Knowlege
- can understand and use very simple Chinese words and phrases
- meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further their Chinese language studies.
- Master basic 150 Vocabulary
- Be ready to pass the HSK (Level I)
- You need paper and pen to get start
- You may have ZERO basic Chinese.
- You are prepare for HSK 1
- You need 15 hours time and passion for Chinese.
- For IGCSE Chinese, GCSE Chinese Beginners
- For IB Chinese, SAT Chinese, AP Chinese Beginners
This is the second series after HSK 1 Beginner Intensive Reading Course H10901. More vocabularies and sentences are provided and more in-depth explanations to help prepare better for HSK 1 examination and also served as test base for IGCSE Chinese, GCSE Chinese, IB Chinese, SAT Chinese, AP Chinese Beginners.
Learn Chinese With David (LCWD) is series of courses, designed for foreigner to learn mandarin, suitable for beginners from ZERO to higher level.
(20 Videos, Total 300 Minutes)
It is also ideal for examination preparation, such as Chinese GCSE, IGCSE, A1, A2 Chinese, Chinese IB, Chinese AP, HSK etc.
Learn Chinese with David (LCWD) is a product of many years painstaking labour carried out with the passion and devotion to the cause of Chinese Teaching.
We have taken into consideration the latest research on Chinese teaching to foreigners, the impact of online learning and our many years’ experience on the front line of Chinese teacher to foreigners.
Sections: Text Read and Explanation; Sentence Builder, Vocabulary Builder, Vocabulary Camping, Listening, Pin Yin and Rhyme; Talk in Chinese, Writing with Flash to show strokes, Writing Dictation,
The new HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK 1 (level I), HSK 2 (level II), HSK 3 (level III), HSK 4 (level IV), HSK 5 (level V), and HSK 6 (level VI).
Test takers who are able to pass the HSK (Level I) can understand and use very simple Chinese words and phrases, meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further their Chinese language studies.
New HSK Vocabulary
HSK 1 (Level 1) 150
HSK 2 (Level 2) 300
HSK 3 (Level 3) 600
HSK 4 (Level 4) 1200
HSK 5 (Level 5) 2500
HSK 6 (Level 6) Over 5,000
- Designed for foreigner to learn mandarin
- Who want pass new HSK 1 Chinese Proficiency Test Level 1)
- Who has interest to learn Chinese
- Beginners who want take Mandarin Chinese seriously a language