Master HSE/GED/TASC/HISET Prep Math Concepts and Techniques
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the techniques required to stay out of the Crowd and to be No.1 in Competitive Exams.x
- Time Management Tricks for Problem Solving are discussed
- Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis with our Concepts and Tricks .
- Techniques that boost the student confidence in Solving HSE/GED/TASC/HISET Questions without actually solving the questions
- Here you don't learn Math but you learn things what you required to solve questions of HSE/GED/TASC/HISET
- Brief discussion of all the concepts what all you required to reach the target score.
- Students must be interested towards learning new techniques to solve HSE/GED/TASC/HISET Prep math problems easily, accurately and quickly.
- Student must have Zeal to stay out of the Crowd and Succeed in the Exam
Here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others
1. Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of the Trainer, which improves your attention.
2.Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of Experience in training the students for Competitive Exams.
3. You will get the best Techniques here as per Exam Standards in 2020.
4. Here you will learn how to apply the learned techniques in Real time World
5. Here we don't teach but we train you to solve.
6. We the testprep 24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvement you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Vedic Maths techniques to improve Calculation Speed
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, )
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly.
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any Competitive exams and planning to stay Ahead of other Students.
- Students who want to improve your Calculation Speed and manage their time during exams
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their Real Test
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts for HSE/GED/TASC/HISET
My self Lakshmi having an experience of 15 years in the field of training. I trained the students who appear for different Competitive Exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, CAT, MATH OLYMPIADS etc. Based on my 15 years of experience I have identified the best approach to solve the questions for competitive exams. I referred hundreds of books and analysed the best approaches to solve the questions that appears in the exams. I indulged the usage of Vedic maths techniques in explaining problems. And also referred many books and created the course on Vedic Math and Mental Maths which helps you to save lots of your time while appearing for any competitive exams. All the fundaments of Maths required for appearing Competitive Exams are detailed in the course.