HR&Leadership essentials: How to build a successful team
What you'll learn
- Clarify the requirements for a new team member
- Create a job advertisement
- Select the best candidate
- Set the onboarding plan and the adaptation process
- Motivate employees and empower your team
- Improve confidence & skills of your employees
- Increasing team performance
- Develop a culture of teamwork within your business
- Work with yourself and your time to be an effective leader
- What is the impact of conflicts in the workplace and how to resolve them
- What to do if you want to part company with an employee
- No prior knowledge of the subject is needed;
- Additional learning materials are included to assist you during process;
- You may wish to print our textbook or some of the materials.
The course was created based on more than 10 years of experience and covers issues to which starting team leaders are faced. Instead of technical boring lessons, watch practical, short tutorials packed with information dedicated to one topic at time. All lessons have English subtitles created manually.
Do you need to choose a new member for your team? Are you struggling with completing all necessary HR paperwork? Don't you know how to organize your time, set boundaries and communicate with your team? Or do you need to resolve a dispute between co-workers? If so, then this course is a perfect fit for you.
We’ll cover following activities:
working with individuals & your team,
handling your own tasks,
termination of cooperation with a team member and related offboarding process.
Thanks to this course, you’ll have everything you need to not only select the best applicants but also keep them on board. We’ll help you set up the rules and grow the potential of your team. We’ll teach you how to talk about personal development and career goals with your employees. Instead of making you search for the appropriate document, we'll provide templates for each step. Would you like to assess your leadership skills or do you need an adaptation plan for a newbee? Just check our textbook.
In these challenging times, it is even more important to support your co-workers and make the most of your team. You’ll be surprised how newly acquired skills can improve your & whole team performance. We're not going to lie. Leadership skills can't be gained over night, but this course can serve as the ideal guide to help you develop them and identify the specific areas you want to focus on in more depth. Be a great leader and achieve your goals.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning managers who need to orientate themselves in HR issues;
- Business owners who have grown quickly and want to expand their team;
- Individuals who are interested in what it takes to be a team leader;
- Everyone who wants to do their work efficiently and cooperate successfully with other co-workers.
Hi, my name is Eliska from EBF consulting and I have 10+years’ experience in Finance and Leadership from various business sectors. I believe that references are better than a thousand descriptions, so there’s one from my last boss. You can read about me below:
"Eliska was in charge of our organisation´s rapidly growing budget in the difficult times of the COVID pandemics, yet managed to improve numerous internal processes and managed to set up a highly skilled and motivated team. I especially valued her ability to see potential for innovation and improvements and her drive to implement them. I also appreciated her grounded approach to problem solving and the meticulous legal and financial advice she provided for strategic decisions of our organisation."
All of described experiences and others from my previous jobs are summarised in this course. I believe that there are no obstacles in life, only challenges that we either decide to overcome or simply refuse to accept. None of those options are bad, and it's up to us which one we select. Have you decided to accept the challenge? Start with the first lesson.