Human Resources: Hire the best for Startup. Human Resources
What you'll learn
- Why hiring for values is the key to great startup culture and how to do it
- Why don't use traditional interviews, and what to do instead
- How you can attract people who have never heard of your company
- How a great onboarding program creates amazing goodwill
- How to communicate effectively to keep the business from "breaking"
- Tips for Managing Vendors
- No previous Knowledge is required
The most challenging step that startup founders have is hiring a great team and also building an extraordinary culture.
But why do so many promising job candidates turn out to be disappointing employees? How can you consistently hire the right people at the right time for the right roles?
Based on the best interview techniques this course answers the key questions about attracting, hiring, and retaining A-level talent.
Interviewing skills involve a high-order combination of observation, empathic sensitivity, and intellectual judgment. This course provides a set of techniques designed to improve basic interviewing skills. It provides an initial, guided experience for the complete interview process, including planning, doing, and analyzing phases.
The course will take a look into the most important principles to keep in mind while making the very first hires of the company. You will learn about narrating the mission of the company, defining the company’s core values and know-how needed. On the tactical level you will also learn about discovering and contacting potential candidates, the best techniques for conducting interviews, making a hiring decision and drafting up an offer that will get a "yes".
Vendors are essential to almost every start-up. They can do much more than merely supply you with the services you need to do business. They can also be important sources of information, helping you evaluate the potential of new products, track competitors' actions and identify promising opportunities.
In this course, I’m going to provide you with a step-by-step strategy to find and manage vendors and the vendor relationship, regardless of the size or function of your organization.
In addition I’m going to offer you strategic skills behind successful negotiation and the best tips to get the most benefit from the relationship.
Who this course is for:
- HR managers
- People who want to vastly improve company performance exponentially by hiring the right vendors
I enjoy teaching from my life experiences.
I’ve created many world class programs training over +20,000 students in +150 countries around the world.
Why are students in 150+ countries taking my courses?
- My courses will help you take action, achieve real results and change your life
- I teach with purpose, energy and passion! Each course is created with my students in mind.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of my courses today to see for yourself!