HR Data Analysis using Excel
What you'll learn
- How to gather HR data from employees
- How to create database in Excel
- How to create different data entry forms in Excel
- How to get preliminary insights of HR data using Pivot Table
- How to visualize HR with Pivot Charts
- How to frame hypothesis and test hypothesis
- How to find association between two HR variables using Chi Square test
- How to measure impact of HR intervention on Employee Performance
- Interest in Human Resources Management
- Interest in HR Analytics
- Interest in HR Research
Wish to work for companies like Hitachi ABB, Cargill India, Novo Tree Minds, Vertiv (Malaysia), Cummins, ExecBoardinAsia, Accenture, Nielsen Media, Amdocs, GlaxoSmithKline etc. as HR Data Analyst. Then join this course, get great insights of HR data analysis starting from creating HR database to analyzing impact of HR interventions.
Learn how to perform HR data analysis beginning from formulation of objectives to measuring association between skill development and performance appraisal. In this course you will learn how to create database in Excel, create data form, enter data, create tables, draw charts, frame hypothesis, hypothesis testing and report writing. This course will help begin your career in most rewarding HR analytics domain.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner with interest in HR
- Individual looking for career in highly rewarding HR Analytics
- Individual interested in HR research
- Under Graduate or Post Graduate curious to learn HR Data Science
Currently I am working as Professor of Finance at ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (IBS-Hyderabad). IBS-Hyderabad one of the India's leading business school and accredited by AACSB, a constituent of IFHE University a NAAC A+ Grade Private University located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. I teach courses like Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Investments, Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Accounting, and Financial Statement Analysis.