- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover Human Resources (HR) & Talent Management Practices Used By Top Business Giants
- Learn How Google, Microsoft Retain Their Employees
- 2 Most Useful Strategies For Understanding Employee's Needs & Fulfilling Them
- Practical, Useful Tips to Hire Perfect Employees
- Discover Strategies to Engage & Retain Employees in The Company
- Learn Management Practices To Retain Good Employees
- Learn About Talent Acquisition, Talent Management
- Internet Connection Will Be Required To Watch The Lectures
- Basic Understanding of English Language
- Willingness to Learn
- No Prior Knowledge or Experience Required (We Will Start From Basics)
"Learn Employee Engagement & Retention Strategies From Certified Human Resources Professionals"
Top Companies like Google & Microsoft offer amazing benefits to their employees, and this is what helps them in retaining them easily. Discover the strategies used by top companies for employee engagement and retention in this course.
This course is designed by Certified Human Resource Professionals with one aim- to help you retain the top performing employees so that your business can grow and succeed.
Human Resources (HR) Department & Talent Management team are responsible for engaging and retaining the manpower in the company. They follow certain practices to do this. That's exactly what you will learn in this course.
What You Will Learn in This Course?
HR Practices for Employee Engagement
Ideas From Google, Microsoft To Engage Employees & Also Retain Them
2 Most Useful Strategies For Understanding Employee's Needs & Mindset
Understand Talent Acquisition
Tips for Recruiting Best Employees
Talent Management Responsibilities & Steps Involved in it
Strategies to Retain Top Performing Employees in The Company
Tips to Satisfy Manpower & Cut Costs on Re-Hiring & Recruiting
Employee Retention Techniques
Who Should Take This Course?
Human Resources (HR) Professionals, Graduates & Interns
Start-up Owners & Entrepreneurs
Top Level Management Staff
New Managers & Supervisors
Talent Acquisition Professionals
Talent Management Staff
Those Who Have Interest in HR Practices & Management Skills
By The End of This Course You Will:
Learn & Be Able To Apply To Most Powerful Retention Strategies in the Company
Have Clear Understanding About Talent Management & Steps Involved in it
Perform Responsibilities of HR & Conduct Human Resources Best Practices
Understand the Employees Mindset & Fulfill The Needs
Become a Better Manager & Keep Your Employees Happy & Motivated
Cut Down Costs in the Business By Retaining Top Employees
Fulfill Your Responsibilities as a Part of Talent Management or Human Resources (HR) Department
Know The Benefits Offered By Top Companies & How They Retain Employees
Is This Course Right for me?
Absolutely! We will begin with the basic concepts of Talent Management and then understand the advance concepts. So even if you don't have prior experience or knowledge about Human Resources or Talent Management, you will find it really easy to follow the course & learn from it.
By Enrolling in This Course, You Will Also Get:
Life Time Access to The Course (Revise Anytime!)
Access to Interesting & Lively Lectures That Are Easily to Follow
Quick Lectures, Easy to Remember
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please feel free to check the free lectures. If you are ready to start learning the Human Resource Practices & develop your talent Management Skills, click to enroll.
Start learning the best employee retention strategies and take your company to new heights!
I'll see you inside the course.
- Human Resource Professionals
- Business Owners
- Start-up Owners & Entrepreneurs
- New Managers & Supervisors
- HR Managers
- Human Resource (HR) Graduates & Interns
- Top Level Management Staff
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Management Students & Staff
- Those who are interested in learning about HR, Human Resource Practices
An Introduction to what you will learn, who would teach you and what you will achieve by the end of this course.
Check this lecture to know the course highlights & what makes this course different
Learn some quick tips to get the maximum benefit and value from this course
In this lecture you will be introduced to Talent Management and you'll learn its meaning.
Introduction to the retention strategies that are followed by successful business organizations in the world.