HR Analytics - Workforce Management using R
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work Force Management
- HR Analytics
- Anatomy of Statistical Model to understand the technique of solving any business problem through analytics.
- Learn how to understand Business problem and what are the key factors.
- Getting the most out of data using basic analytics technique or you can say Exploratory Data analytics.
- Applying feature engineering techniques to get in depth knowledge hidden inside the data.
- Anyone can take this course
This course revolves around finding the right people to be deployed for a given task at the right time, to ensure that the customer expectations and metrics are being met. As an HR professional or a business partner, you play an important role, which is managing the workforce.
In this course:
You will learn the basics of workforce management.
Tackle the problem of shortage of employees by performing resource management.
We will solve a business problem that involves customers getting dissatisfied with the customer care service, due to non-availability and high waiting time which leads to customers abandoning the calls.
You will study the call volume data and relate with employee demographics.
Learn about Erlang C and it's applications in Rstudio to predict the number of employees required on an hourly interval to meet customer expectations.
Master practical skills to solve an HR business problem using a Step-by-step approach called “Anatomy of a Statistical Model”.
Understand how to prepare and explore the data for meaningful insights.
Applying feature engineering techniques to get in-depth knowledge hidden inside the data.
- HR proffesionals
- Data Science Enthusisasts