HP QTP/UFT with VBscript - Basic to Advance
- NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Vb Script concepts are covered in this course, no experience required.
In these videos you will learn about a functional regression testing tool by HP Company named as HP UFT i.e HP Unified Functional Testing . Previously known as HP QTP i.e Quick Test Professional.
14.02 version of the tool is used to make the vedios and that is currently the latest verion in market.
This course is designed in such a fashon that after going through all the vedios the participants will not just have the complete understanding of the tool but also will be interview ready.
The magical part in this couse is that, maximum portion of this course is in Q&A format, where we will discuss very basic to abvance level concepts. The participants will learn what kind of questions are asked in interview and will be able to perform much better in the interviews
We will be discussing 100+ questions about vbscript, UFT and at the same time will go through all the important concepts.
We will also be looking at how to create the automation framework from scratch.
Towards the end of course we will be discussion how to design the framework and various kinds of frameworks.
Note : API Automation testing will not be covered in this video series
- Anyone seeking to build the carrier in the fast growing test Automation industry
- Fundamentals of Vb Script
- Vb Script Inbuilt Functions part1
- Vb Script Inbuilt Functions part2
- VbScript programs
- If else Statement
- For Loop
- Select Case
- While Wend
- HP UFT Installation
- HP UFT - User Interface walkthrough
- HP UFT - Sample Application Walkthrough
- HP UFT - SystemUtil and InvokeApp Commands
- HP UFT - Object Classification
- HP UFT - Record and run settings
- HP UFT - First Record and Play
- HP UFT - Object Spy
- HP UFT - object identification Issues and solutions
- HP UFT - Object Repository Basics
- Object Definition And Classification
- Hp UFT Local Object Repository
- Hp UFT Shared Object Repository
- HP UFT - Object Identification Process
- HP UFT Ordinal Identifiers
- Call to NEW Action
- Call to Existing Action
- Call to Copy of Action
- Function Library Basics
- Function Library Implementation
- Introduction to Datatables
- Reading and writing data to Datatable
- Datatable Run time settings
- Runtime and designtime datatable
- Importing and exporting data to excel from datatable
- Parametrization using varables
- Parametrization using Datatables
- Parametrization using Excel and Datatable
- Types of recording modes
- Normal or default recording mode
- Low Level Recording
- Analog Recording
- InSight Recording
Sachin Jindal is a prolific Automation Test & Quality Assurance Engineer. He has a vast experience of more than 9+ years in Test Automation. He has worked for various MNCs and has automated and handled various projects in multiple domain.
Sachin Jindal has also vast experience in conducting corporate training's and has taken more then 50 batches having 500+ students.