HP QTP/UFT with VBscript - Basic to Advance
- NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Vb Script concepts are covered in this course, no experience required.
In these videos you will learn about a functional regression testing tool by HP Company named as HP UFT i.e HP Unified Functional Testing . Previously known as HP QTP i.e Quick Test Professional.
14.02 version of the tool is used to make the vedios and that is currently the latest verion in market.
This course is designed in such a fashon that after going through all the vedios the participants will not just have the complete understanding of the tool but also will be interview ready.
The magical part in this couse is that, maximum portion of this course is in Q&A format, where we will discuss very basic to abvance level concepts. The participants will learn what kind of questions are asked in interview and will be able to perform much better in the interviews
We will be discussing 100+ questions about vbscript, UFT and at the same time will go through all the important concepts.
We will also be looking at how to create the automation framework from scratch.
Towards the end of course we will be discussion how to design the framework and various kinds of frameworks.
Note : API Automation testing will not be covered in this video series
- Anyone seeking to build the carrier in the fast growing test Automation industry
- Fundamentals of Vb Script12:50
- Vb Script Inbuilt Functions part115:22
- Vb Script Inbuilt Functions part209:02
- VbScript programs17:48
- If else Statement03:41
- For Loop01:47
- Select Case03:57
- While Wend03:00
- HP UFT Installation08:40
- HP UFT - User Interface walkthrough13:29
- HP UFT - Sample Application Walkthrough05:52
- HP UFT - SystemUtil and InvokeApp Commands08:52
- HP UFT - Object Classification07:59
- HP UFT - Record and run settings07:24
- HP UFT - First Record and Play09:25
- HP UFT - Object Spy04:53
- HP UFT - object identification Issues and solutions11:19
- HP UFT - Object Repository Basics08:25
- Object Definition And Classification04:49
- Hp UFT Local Object Repository09:11
- Hp UFT Shared Object Repository17:31
- HP UFT - Object Identification Process14:20
- HP UFT Ordinal Identifiers09:52
- Call to NEW Action20:06
- Call to Existing Action09:27
- Call to Copy of Action07:12
- Function Library Basics10:00
- Function Library Implementation11:33
- Introduction to Datatables05:20
- Reading and writing data to Datatable08:24
- Datatable Run time settings08:05
- Runtime and designtime datatable05:32
- Importing and exporting data to excel from datatable11:19
- Parametrization using varables14:49
- Parametrization using Datatables17:06
- Parametrization using Excel and Datatable12:28
- Types of recording modes01:49
- Normal or default recording mode01:44
- Low Level Recording03:09
- Analog Recording04:05
- InSight Recording04:40
Sachin Jindal is a prolific Automation Test & Quality Assurance Engineer. He has a vast experience of more than 9+ years in Test Automation. He has worked for various MNCs and has automated and handled various projects in multiple domain.
Sachin Jindal has also vast experience in conducting corporate training's and has taken more then 50 batches having 500+ students.