HP ALM (Quality Center) Essential Training
- 38 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have optimum knowledge of HP ALM / QC Tool
- Have understanding of ALM installation, defect logging in tool, exporting & downloading test cases
- Receive knowledge of downloading & installing ALM / QC Addins
- Understand process of test execution and reporting in ALM/QC
- Basics of software testing
Quality Center was initially a test management tool developed by Mercury interactive.
It is now developed by HP as Application Life Cycle Management Tool (or) ALM that supports various phases of the software development life cycle.
ALM is a web based tool that helps organizations to manage the application lifecycle right from project planning, requirements gathering, until testing & deployment, which otherwise is a time consuming task
This Set of Tutorials Describes :
- ALM (Quality Center) Installation on Win7 – Issues | Challenges | Solution
- Detailed Process of Logging Issues, Defects or Incidents in ALM (QC).
- Test Case Execution & Result Upload In ALM (QC) Test Lab.
- Exporting Test Cases from Excel to ALM (QC) & ALM (QC) to Excel.
- Downloading ALM Addins for Word, Excel, QTP/UFT etc.
- Those who are involved in any phase of software development lifecycle such as developer, QA, QA Lead, Test Manager, Business Analyst/User etc.
This ALM/QC tutorial covers QC installation process along with resolution of issues, challenges one might come across during tool installation
Defect reporting in ALM/QC is little complex task and has to be done thoroughly in order to communicate issue or problem to the developers correctly. This tutorial covers detailed defect logging process in ALM/QC process.