This is the course that enrolled more than 3,000 students in the first 48 hours!
Are you struggling to get your novel finished, or even started?
This is a comprehensive course that will take you from the beginning of the novel process, through to the end.
- How to develop your idea
- How to develop your characters
- How to use the tropes of the thriller or horror genre in an original way
- How to plan and structure your story
- How to approach your first draft
- How to redraft your novel
- How to develop your writing techniques
- What to do when you're ready to publish
Rick began writing stories as soon as he could write. As a child, he would shut himself away in his bedroom and bash away on his Windows 95 computer for hours.
As Rick grew up, he had to overcome multiple mental health issues, including OCD, Bipolar Disorder and Tourette's Syndrom. Rick did battle through, going on to become a stand-up comedian, through which he performed three Edinburgh Fringe Festival shows. Eventually, Rick gave up the stand-up lifestyle to become an English and Drama Teacher. In 2018, Rick then gave up being a teacher and achieved his lifelong dream of being a full-time author.
Rick now lives in Cheltenham, where he works hard at writing horror and thriller novels, most notably known for The Sensitives