How to Write a How-to Book
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write your book in 7 days
- Creating a publishing empire
How long have you've been wanting to write your book? Why, write just one book when you can now write dozens of books in a matter of a few months. Build a publishing empire!
Writing a book can be hard work if you don't know what you are doing. It can also take a long time to write a single book. NOT ANYMORE! Author, Peter Abundant is sharing his guaranteed 7 day plan, the "Fast Book Formula" to help you get your books done quick. He writes a book per week using this system and you can too!
Peter Abundant believes in the Information age we are currently living in and feels everyone should contribute to it. "Everyone wants information so why not be the one who give it to them?" In this online course you will learn how to write a Book from beginning to end.
The system teaches you how to come up with money topics and niches just for you to write about. He show you how to put any experience you've had into a book, he even shows you how to put any experience you want to have into a book!
- You'll learn the importance of a great title for your book, The 4 questions you must answer in your title, and how to use your title to get on the front page of Google's organic search results.
- You'll learn how to submit your book to traditional publishing companies.
- You'll learn how to self-publish your book and sell it on Amazon, Google and Lulu.
- You'll master the repeatable "Fast Book Formula" and know how to write as many How-To Books as you want, FAST!You'll learn how to schedule your writing time effectively.
You'll learn how to build the structure of your book with an outline system (This is what makes writing easy).
- You'll learn how to create a basic framework and a ladder framework for your book.
- You'll learn how to support your book with testimonials, quotes, statistics, and personal stories.
- You'll also get the "How-To Book Blueprint" to guide you through the process.
- You'll learn how to get affordable editors
- You'll learn how to get graphic designers to design your books covers.
- Those who want to write a book, beginner Authors and experienced authors who want a quicker system.
Chapter 2 – The Topic – In this chapter we begin the process of figuring out what to write about. I share with you a few exercises that help you come up with over 30 potential topics that you can write about.
Chapter 3 – The Title – The title is just as important as the book itself. I share with you a formula for a successful book title and how your title can is a big part of your success as an author.
Chapter 4 – The Setup – This course is about writing a book in 7 days. In this chapter you learn the “Fast Book Formula”, which is a system by which you can figure out how to write any book FAST! You’ll also get insight as to the importance of setting up your environment and health to optimize writing performance.
Chapter 5 – The Structure – One of the major secrets of writing is in how you organize your thoughts for writing. Here we talk about how to create an outline for your book and the two kinds of outlines you can use for your how-to book.
Chapter 6 – The Support – Learn how to enforce your content with statistics, quotes, testimonials and personal stories.
Chapter 7 – The Book – Polish your book experience by learning how to write your introduction and conclusion. Here you will understand the importance of getting an editor for your book but I will share with you how to find editors at a very affordable price. This chapter will also provide you with the “How-to Book Mind-Map”, which will lay out the total process of writing using this system on a single page.
Chapter 8 – The Look – People judge a book by its cover. Learn the basics about great cover design and the “5 cover must” you must implement in your book cover. In this chapter I show you how to design your own book cover and how to hire professional designers to design it for you.
Chapter 9 – The Author – The last chapter of the course is about publishing your book. You will learn the comparative pros and cons between traditional publishing and self-publishing. I will share with you the process of traditional publishing as well as the four major online platforms to self-publish your book.