Learn How to Ride a Motorcycle with NO prior Experience
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Ride a Motorcycle
- Learn proper turning, braking, and throttle management techniques
- Learn how to be safe and how to gradually progress your abilities
- Buy the Right bike for you and be Cost Effective
- Choose the Proper Equipment
- Know how to Handle a Motorcycle's basic Maintenance Needs
- Learn the lingo and culture of Riding motorcycles
- You'll need $1,000 - $3,000 to buy a reliable Entry-Level motorcycle if you don't already have one or have access to one
- In Section 6 I will show you how to locate and purchase a beginner motorcycle in a cost-effective manner.
This course is all about learning how to ride a motorcycle! If you have ever thought about learning to ride and didn't know where to start, then you have come to the right place. I start off in my first section teaching you have to "take off" on the bike for the first time. You will learn exercises to learn the controls in a safe progressive manner. As the course progresses I get more technical and teach the finer points of riding so you can develop skills that I've learned over a life-time of riding.
In this course I will take you from a "bike-less dreamer" to a motorcycle owning, confident rider! I show you how to choose a first motorcycle that fits you, places to buy it, and what to watch out for.
You'll learn how to choose the proper riding gear to keep you safe and comfortable. I use very detailed video and language to help you take off for the first time and advance gradually in a safe progression to becoming a well-rounded rider.
The course materials are filled with tons of lingo, culture, and key motorcycle information that will make you knowledgeable in various facets of being a motorcycle enthusiast. Your first step to riding with Confidence!
All Riding videos are shot 100% with the GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition.
- This course is designed for people who have never ridden a motorcycle before or are beginners and want to advance their abilities to intermediate.
- If you've ever wondered what the first step to getting into Motorcycle riding is and needed direction
- This Course isn't for you if you've been riding for several years and have a strong grasp on the basics
A brief overview of who I am and my experience in the motorcycle world. Also, a few key points of what to expect from the course.
Do you think that riding a motorcycle is beyond your ability? Most people don't realize it, but it's not difficult and almost anyone can learn. Ask yourself these simple questions.
Learn how to sift gears for the first time. You can only stay in first for so long before you need to go FASTER! I go over proper clutch and sifting techniques.
A good Habit often found among great riders that never really surfaces in discussion much
A detailed look at how I purchase used bikes. I go over criteria to look for when choosing a first bike and some things to watch out for. If you're in need of your first bike to learn how to ride - then you must watch this lecture. Even if you don't find your bike online there are some concepts discussed that will help you reduce your risk of getting a bad "learner bike". Following this criteria will also maximize your ability to sell your first bike and get close to what you paid for it.
Oil is the life blood of your engine. Don't neglect it or your engine will fail. Learn how to check your oil and know when to take it in to be changed.