Meditation is simple although many people don't find it easy to do.
One of the biggest challenges faced by people just beginning to learn how to meditate is trying to overcome "The Monkey Mind".
The monkey mind is simply an overactive mind that seems to prevent you from practicing meditation and mindfulness.
In this course, you will learn simple meditation techniques that will allow you to meditate, despite having an active mind.
"This is the most direct and easy to use meditation approach I've ever seen."
"Instructor explained meditation in easy to understand terms. I always thought meditation was some complex process and you had to get your body in state and do hours of practice but the method he trained us on is much more simple and easy!"
"Outstanding course for a beginner. I'm going to take it again."
"Excellent course because instructor is very knowledgeable and he presented this topic in a very clear and easy way to understand."
"I enjoyed the first run through of the course. What's different about this course is setting early expectations. It breaks down the process into much smaller pieces to better get the process of meditation started. I am going to continue to follow the guidelines of this course and give it and me time to establish a solid 10 minute practice of meditation"
This course is a recording of a webinar I did for several students, so you'll get to follow along and hear the answers to the questions the students asked, as I went through the material.
What will I be able to DO after I enroll?
- Establish A Solid Understanding Of Why You're Having Trouble Meditating
- Improve Your Meditation Practice Without Silencing Your Mind
- Increase Your Willpower and Concentration
- Avoid Sabotaging Your Meditation Practice
- Overcome The Biggest Challenge Faced By Beginners
- Avoid Getting Caught in Thought During Meditation
- Dissolve Unpleasant Emotions
- Practice The Art of Non-Judgment
- Practice Meditation in Your Daily Life
- Avoid Subtle Forms of Procrastination
- Recognize When Your Meditation is 'Working'
This course is an excellent starting point for someone brand new to meditation or for someone still struggling to develop a consistent practice.
We cover a simple model to help you understand what is going on when you meditate and what you need to do, to enhance the quality of your meditation practice.
I share a simple technique which has formed the basis of my own meditation practice for the past 12 years.
We also look at some of the nuisances associated with meditation and how to navigate the 'inner terrain' of your being.
After that, we dive into how to develop a new relationship with your thoughts and how to avoid getting stuck in concepts as you begin to practice meditation.
Although this is a 'meditation for beginners' course, we dive into some more advanced concepts as well throughout the course.
You may find all your questions getting answered as you watch the videos and listen to my responses as students were asking questions throughout the webinar.
Some of the Questions answered in this course:
- Should I listen to meditation music while meditating?
- How frequently should you practice the meditation techniques outlined in this course?
- What is the correct body posture for meditation?
- How should you breath during meditation?
- What do you do with your thoughts during meditation?
- What are some of the problems associated with stress?
- What does one of the most creative minds on the planet have to say about creativity and meditation?
- What is a good meditation technique to do before bed to help fall asleep?
- How do you keep surrounding sounds from distracting you during meditation?
- What is the best time of day to meditate?
- How do you make sitting more comfortable during meditation?
- Can these exercises be used by children?
- Do the techniques in this course help with anxiety?
- Is it possible to meditate while running or biking?
- What is "the flow state"?
- How to stop fighting your mind during meditation?
- Why am I not in the mood to meditate?
- What do I do if I have an itch during meditation?
What Should I Do Now?
Give the course a chance to help you relieve stress and live more peacefully by enrolling today. Meditation can truly change your life, it did mine. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the inside when you choose to enroll.