How to Make a WordPress Website | Step-By-Step Guide 2018
- An internet connection.
- You will need to secure a domain name and web hosting during this course but don't worry, this course will show you how!
- No coding knowledge is necessary for this course. It's very beginner-friendly!
This online course will teach you everything you need to know about how to create your own beautiful, custom website with WordPress! And it's also mobile responsive so it looks great on any device! So even if you don't know a single thing about making websites or design, this course will show you step-by-step How to Make a WordPress Website in about one hour. And the best part? No coding skills required! Anyone can follow along and create a stunning website.
Professional web developers will charge you anywhere from $3,000 - $5,000 to design a functioning website and then charge for additional hours making changes because it didn't come out the way you envisioned it. So instead I created this free course to show you how to make a WordPress website the way YOU want it and save your hard earned money.
Why? Because I know what it's like to get lost in a world of information and only so much time on your hands. If that's you, then you're in the right place!
Hi, I'm Dale:
I'm a web developer and I've been helping people create awesome websites for quite a while now. Several years back, I realized the amazing potential that web design had for bettering my life when I saw my sister and her boyfriend help hundreds of thousands of people lead healthier lives with their health/fitness website. And the best part is that you can make a website about ANYTHING.
Now I love it so much that I teach it to people who are also interested and just don't know where to begin.
This course is designed for:
- Beginners that don't have any experience and need a professional website.
- Online entrepreneurs and freelancers who need a website for their business.
- Beginners looking to make web development a professional career.
- Artists, photographers, journalists, or other creative individuals that need a website to show off their work.
Here's some of what you will learn:
- How to create a beautiful website in one hour that's also mobile responsive.
- How to get your own unique domain for your website.
- How to design your own logo for FREE (no software necessary)
- How to secure your very own web hosting plan.
- How to visually customize your website with WordPress and make it your own.
- How to create clickable buttons and menus.
- How to write blog posts.
- How to create a shop section for your website.
- How to get a professional email address for your website.
And much more!
Quotes from my students:
"Thank you Dale for a class that was simple on my tech-challenged brain, yet in depth enough that it was totally satisfying and engaging."
"Very clear and easy to follow."
"To the point and very practical. I got my website up so fast!"
"Because of how he explained everything so clearly, I feel I will become a pro in no time!"
"The instructor is articulate and very direct."
"Dale makes it all very easy to understand!"
As your instructor, I'll be here every step of the way to answer any questions you might have.
Just send me a message!
This course is FREE, so you can get started right now with no fears or reservations.
Check out the preview video and I'll see you inside!
- Beginner's looking to create their first website.
- Freelancer's in need of a website that don't have any web knowledge and don't want to spend thousands on paying a web developer.
- Online entrepreneurs who want to learn how to make a website for their business.
- Beginners who want to become future web developers.
- Designers looking to branch out their creativity with web design.
- Welcome to the Course!01:38
- Website Demo & What You Will Learn01:15
- What You Will Need to Make a WordPress Website02:27
- Step #1: Secure a Domain Name & Web Hosting for Your Website05:34
- Step #2: Install WordPress02:44
- How to Log In to WordPress01:14
- Step #3: Reset Your Password for WordPress00:42
- Step #4: Activate a New Theme for Your Website02:12
- Step #5: Install & Activate Orbit Fox00:44
- Download the Follow Along Images00:15
- Step #6: Create a Logo & Site Identity07:16
- Step #7: Customize Your Website05:54
- How to Change the Accent & Button Color01:20
- Customize the Front Page Sections09:47
- Step #8: Create a Primary Menu02:23
- Step #9: Adding Pages to Your Website03:11
I'm a Professional Photographer/Videographer, Award Winning Youtuber, and Web Developer. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Film and 7 years experience in the field of photography/film. I've traveled to different parts of the world as a professional photographer/videographer and utilized my iPhone as my best tool. Now I share my knowledge with students all over the world.