How To Invest With Tiny Capital In Stocks ?
- A Paper Trading Account like that offered by TD Ameritrade
The video centers around a simple example where about $370 was made on an investment of $14,000 in under three months. I go through the theory behind how to do it and also use ThinkOrSwim to show how to do it yourself. No experience needed and you do not need to look at expensive financial advisers to help you with it.
You can do it yourself with as low as $1000 and ideal for those who do not have much experience or know-how.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to make meaningful income out of small amount of money, say $1000 to $10,000 you will certainly find this video extremely useful. Lots of my friends who are hardly into stock market use this method to make extra income.
I am a software engineer and a professional options trader. I try to create a small edge in trading and capitalize on it over several trades.
• My trading strategy involves selling options on highly liquid products.
• I use specific technical indicators and market generated information , rather than the hyped news cycle to tailor the most optimal entries and exit for a given position.
• I incorporate several trading strategies based on where the market volatility is and it could be Vertical Spreads, Diagonals, Iron Condors, Calendars,Straddles, Strangles, Iron Fly, Covered Calls etc.
• I have sound money management rules that determine the sizing of every Entry and manage potential losses .