How To Coach Kids Soccer (Ages 5-10) beginner coaches course
What you'll learn
- How to set up and run a children's soccer training session
- Teach fundamental soccer skills to children
- Gain knowledge on how to coach different types of children
- Gain confidence in coaching soccer in general
- No previous soccer coaching required. This course is aimed at beginner volunteers, parents and amateur grassroots coaches.
"HOW TO COACH KID'S SOCCER (Ages 5 to 10)" from top selling Amazon soccer coaching author Chris King.
Are you a beginner grassroots soccer coach, volunteer or parent? Do you need advice on how to run a children's soccer training session?
Then this course is for you!
Even if you haven't coached soccer before, by the end of this course you will know:
How to plan a kids soccer training session
Fun, easy to set up soccer games (drill descriptions, diagrams and animated videos are used so you can see exactly how to run the drill). Note: You will receive downloadable (and printable) PDF's and instructional videos of fun games that you can keep and reference back to.
General soccer coaching tips that give you confidence and make your session run smoothly
How to coach different types of kids
The equipment needed for a training session
This video course is broken into bite size pieces so you will feel confident to jump straight into it and complete it within a few hours.
You will receive downloadable PDFs and annimated videos of fun soccer games to run at your childrens soccer training sessions plus the whole course can be downloaded so you can view it offline and learn when it suits you.
Note: I have released over 10 soccer coaching books on Amazon - 3 on kids soccer coaching ("Coaching Kids Soccer Volumes 1, 2 and 3" - Chris King) so I thought it was time I put some of the knowledge and drills from these books into a coaching course.
"This book is brilliant for any new coach. Well set out and simple to understand." Jan - UK - (Verified Purchase)
"Great book for coaches starting out with a new team." Mark - UK - (Verified Purchase)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, amateur grassroots coaches, parents, volunteers and school teachers.
Chris King's focus is on amateur, grassroots coaches and volunteers, aiming to give them coaching knowledge and drills to use at their training sessions.
Author of 10 soccer coaching books, Chris King has played soccer his whole life and coached different age groups for the last 10 years.
Book titles by Chris King:
- Coaching Kids Soccer - Volume 1
- Coaching Kids Soccer - Volume 2
- Coaching Kids Soccer - Volume 3
- Training Sessions For Soccer Coaches Volume 1
- Training Sessions For Soccer Coaches Volume 2
- Training Sessions For Soccer Coaches Volume 3
- Attacking & Shooting Drills For Soccer Coaches
- Soccer Rondos Volume 1
- Soccer Rondos Volume 2
- 10 Soccer Drills - Volume 1
- The Ultimate Soccer Coaching Bundle Volume 1