How To Make A Living Online
What you'll learn
- How to make a living as a content creator online
- How to create content on YouTube
- How to grow your audience on YouTube
- How to monetize content online
- How to produce quality video and audio content
- No requirements
Be sure to check out the worksheets for each lesson in the Resources Folder!
Join the Creator Revolution
Dreams don’t have to be just dreams. You can create your passion from anywhere, right now.
The Creator Academy is a robust online education platform that includes a video series, developed by leading media experts, teaching aspiring creators the key entrepreneurship skills and strategies needed to live their passion in the digital age while providing a community-based environment. As Academy students make their way through the courses, they are encouraged to connect and collaborate with one another and share their achievements; fostering an enduring sense of community that motivates them to push through to the next step on their journey.
Who is it for?
Creatives of all kinds! This course is tailored well for beginners seeking to make a living online, but there's certainly useful information and guidance for those who have already started. So far, we have graphic designers, illustrators, cooks, knitters, artists, musicians and more taking the course and we're getting very positive feedback from them!
Join the Creator Revolution. Let us help you start.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner creators not sure where to start
- Creators on YouTube seeking to grow their channel
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to start a business online
- Creators who want to add more revenue streams and monetize their content
- People who want to be self-employed and work from home
- Students who want to learn how to edit and record quality audio and video
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a successful brand online
- Students who want to grow and succeed on social media
- Workers who need to find a means of earning money during the coronovirus
Peter Hollens is an American entrepreneur, educator, and is best known as a classically trained vocal artist specializing in a cappella music on Youtube and Facebook. With over 5 million followers and subscribers on his content and over a billion total views since 2011.
Hollens has been involved with a cappella music since 1999 when he co-founded the University of Oregon’s male a cappella group On The Rocks. In 2010, he and the group were featured on NBC’s The Sing Off Season 2. Hollens has collaborated and performed with many outstanding artists including David Archuleta, Brian Wilson, Jason Mraz, Hunter Hayes, Gladys Knight, Lindsey Stirling, George Watsky, Jackie Evancho, and ThePianoGuys. He has released over 160+ digital singles and continues to release new music every other week.
In December of 2017, Hollens launched his digital education platform, Creator Education. A robust, online education video series that teaches aspiring creators the key entrepreneurship skills and strategies needed to live their passion in the digital age. Hollens’ first course, How to Make a Living Online, has over 1,000 students and is also being taught at American Universities.
Hollens was a founding member of the YouTube creator advisory board and advises many companies including Patreon, Loudr, and Tubular.