How To Write Winning Proposals on Upwork: Advanced Tips
What you'll learn
- The psychology behind proposal writing
- What is a winning proposal and why are most proposals get rejected
- Which skills needed to write winning proposals
- Build trust with your offer quickly
- The 3-step rule and step-by-step formula for writing winning proposals on Upwork
- The secrets to growing your business through better engagement
- Laptop or desktop computer and Internet connection
- An active Upwork account
- Be willing to learn
- A mindset to learn principles and take action
Are you an Upwork freelancer?
Have you been trying Upwork for months and can't find the success you want?
Sending many proposals and not getting responses?
If your answer is yes, this course is for you.
Hello everyone, I'm Agil, an Upwork freelancer. In this course, I explain a simple, effective 3-step strategy for writing winning proposals on Upwork. I believe the course content will help you understand proposal writing techniques that work.
With the number of freelancers on Upwork constantly increasing, getting yourself noticed is more difficult than ever. Each project gets multiple bids, and a client will need to choose among dozens of freelancers offering the same services. How can a client differentiate them?
Here is where proposals come into the picture. Each freelancer can write a proposal and stand out from the rest of the freelancers bidding on the project. The key to landing projects on Upwork is to stand out and get noticed, which will only happen if you write winning proposals.
In this course you will learn:
You will learn what is a winning proposal and why most proposals get rejected.
You will learn the psychology behind proposal writing.
You will learn the step-by-step formula for writing winning proposals on Upwork, along with the 3-Steps proven method and winning proposal examples.
You'll learn all about Upwork Invites, the do's and don'ts of invitations, and how to answer them with 2 more winning sample invitations.
You will learn all about screening questions and how to answer them.
You'll get 8 videos and more of my experiences and learnings to help you succeed at Upwork.
I'm waiting for you in training :)
Who this course is for:
- For Upwork freelancers who want to become professionals.
- If your bids are not getting a response.
- If you've been sent by one proposal after another and you can't win a job.
- If you want to gain a new business skill.
- If you want to learn how to improve your proposal writing skills.
I've been working online since 2018 and around 25% of my clients are repeat customers.
I started my online study journey in 2018 as a complete novice while studying at university without any skills. I worked as a Graphic Designer for 1-2 years, it helped me earn 2x full-time income and helped me invest in learning new skills & increase my rate.
Besides my professional work, I love digital marketing, reading, and traveling. But what I love most is teaching people about their experience who want to start a successful service-based business online.