How to Write the Perfect Cover Letter
What you'll learn
- How to write the perfect cover letter
- Cover letter writing guidelines
- How to stand out in your job application with your cover letter
- You are searching for a job
- You are working but would like to find a better job
Have you been unemployed and searching for work for more than 1 month?
Are you sending job application after job application and not getting any response?
- Do you have a long cover letter that you carefully customize before sending it out?
- Or Do you have 1 cover letter and 1 CV that you send out for every job ad?
- Or do you just forgo the cover letter and send the CV on its own?
If you answered yes to any of these then you are limiting your chances for getting a job!
You see a cover letter is an essential part of the job application process. If it’s written incorrectly, your job chances are weak.
My name is Tom and I have worked as a recruiter for the past 2 years. I have seen hundreds of job applications. Throughout my experience I have come across a lot of mistakes on cover letters and CVs.
I soon came to realize that it doesn’t matter whether a person has 30 years of experience or is just a fresh graduate. Writing the cover letter and CV is an entirely different topic, altogether.
So I decided to make this course. I wanted to help job seekers find a job they want as fast as possible. For this to happen, you need a great cover letter and a powerful CV.
The purpose of the cover letter is to get the recruiter to move onto your CV. The purpose of the CV is to get the recruiter to call you and book an interview.
This course is focused on writing the perfect cover letter.
So if you have had no luck in your job search, if you have found yourself just sending application after application week in and week out, this course can help you.
Sign up today and you will learn how to create the perfect cover letter within the hour.
A better application greatly improves your chances for getting a job. See you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- You are sending job applications and not hearing from recruiters
- You would like to get more interviews and then choose the job that you want
Hi I'm Tom.
I have worked for over 2 years in the recruitment industry. I learned the ins and outs of hiring people. I decided to publish courses related to finding a job because I realized that a lot of candidates are professionals (in their field). But don't know how to present themselves.
Furthermore, I have always been fascinated with online marketing.
Over the past couple of years I have been involved in numerous projects related to traffic generation, online marketing, blogs, app creation and web design.
I found it hard to learn some of these topics, so I wanted to share with you my knowledge by these courses.
Hope you enjoy my classes!
Don't forget to leave a review. All feedback is welcome!