Content is King: Writing Killer Content for Web & Marketing
What you'll learn
- How to Write Content for a Kindle eBook
- How to Write Content for a Website
- How to Write Content for a Blog
- Quickly and Easily Brainstorm Tons of Great Writing Topics
- Use Powerful Keyword Research Tools to Discover Even More Topics
- Discover 3 Additional Ways to Find Writing Topics
- Create Content that is Valuable, Has a Strong Voice and Flows Smoothly
- Edit Your Content to Make it Sparkle
- All you need to know is the basics of writing the English language.
Welcome to Content is King – Writing Killer Content for the Web and Marketing.
Just like the title says, this course is going to teach you how to write killer content for the web so you can:
Win an audience
Attract more traffic
Make more money with your writing
My name is Steve McDonald and I make my living from online content. My claim to fame is that I have published over 115 Kindle and print books on a wide variety of topics. If there is anything I know, it is that Content is King.
In this course you're going to learn:
Where to Find Killer Content Ideas
How to Develop Those Ideas so you can create even more related content
How to Understand Your Audience so you’re writing to them specifically
Three Ways to Make Your Content Absolutely Killer
How to Edit Your Content to make it even better
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content we’ll look at how to use keywords, headings, titles and descriptions to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
This course is for:
Anyone who wants to attract readers or make money using words.
Whether you are creating eBooks, websites or blogs, or writing freelance articles, Content is King will lay the foundation for attracting traffic and keeping that traffic coming back.
Are you ready to take your content writing to the next level?
Click on the Take the Course button and let me show you how.
Or check out one of the FREE Preview lectures to learn some valuable writing strategies you can put to use right now.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who is creating written content for the web. If you are an ebook writer, blogger, website developer, freelance writer or ghost writer, this course will help you to start creating killer content. Even if you are a publisher, editor or web developer who is curating content you can benefit from this course. This course assumes that you already know basic spelling and grammar or have resources for learning them.
Learning is easier with the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught tech geek.
I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings. I don't use a lot of jargon and fancy words that the average person doesn't understand.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!