How To Write & Publish a Print or eBook on AMAZON
What you'll learn
- PLAN AND OUTLINE A BEST-SELLING BOOK
- WRITE YOUR BOOK
- EDIT & FORMAT YOUR BOOK
- CREATE YOUR BOOK COVERS
- PUBLISH & PRINT YOUR BOOK
- How to structure your book
- How to draft your book outline
- How to write your book
- How I wrote my first book in 72 hours
- How to format your book
- How to get your content into the right template for publishing (downloadable templates included in the course)
- How to edit your book
- How to manage the internal design process
- How to design your book covers for print and Kindle
- How to Save your files ready for the publishing process
- How to set up your KDP account and upload your book files ready for publishing
- How to set up and upload your files to Amazon ready to be published on Amazon in Kindle and Print versions
- How to print your hard copies of your book
- Press 'publish' and become a published Author on Amazon and associated major book distributors
- Tips for your launch and pre-sales
- Mistakes to avoid
- Tutorial on children's book publishing
- Laptop and internet connection
Publishing a book is a GAME-CHANGER for your credibility, reputation and brand - not to mention a dream-come-true for many.
You get to contribute to the body of knowledge in your industry, entertain, educate and inspire others with your stories, and get to help people all over the world at the same time.
The second you become a PUBLISHED AUTHOR, is the second that your name, your business, your brand (and your sense of pride and achievement) elevate to a new level.
In this course, 14-times self-published international number 1 best-selling author Sarah Cordiner, will show you the exact steps for writing and publishing your own non-fiction book in print or eBook and Amazon / KDP.
You will walk through the entire process of creation, to pressing the big 'publish' button on Amazon and major bookstores, getting your books in libraries and the best bit - holding a real hard copy in your hands by the time you finish this course!
This online course will cover:
How to structure your book
How to draft your book outline
How to write your book
How I wrote my first book in 72 hours
How to format your book
How to get your content into the right template for publishing (downloadable templates included in the course)
How to edit your book
How to manage the internal design process
How to design your book covers for print and Kindle
How to get your ISBN and barcodes so that you can be your own independent publisher and bookstores and libraries can find you
How to get your book listed in the National Library database
How to Save your files ready for the publishing process
How to set up your KDP account and upload your book files ready for publishing
How to set up and upload your files to Amazon ready to be published on Amazon in Kindle and Print versions
How to print your hard copies of your book
Press 'publish' and become a published author on Amazon and associated major book distributors
Tips for your launch and pre-sales
Mistakes to avoid
How to create and publish a children's book on Amazon
**Please note that this course does NOT teach the following**:
We do not teach how to draw, paint or personally create illustrations yourself - this is not an art course, it's a publishing course. However, we do teach you how to find illustrators to do your artwork for you and how to add images to a picture book.
We do not teach you how to write a fiction story, nor how to create characters and plot lines - this is a non-fiction writing course. However, we do teach you how to create a basic story-board for your illustrator.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for ANYONE who wants to write and publish a non-fiction book on Amazon
Are you ready to turn the knowledge, skills, experiences and ideas in your head, into a profitable online course of your own?
Are you ready to create digital assets from your expertise that can help thousands of people globally, enhance your credibility and reputation as an expert in your field AND make you a great income?
If so, come and join me here on Udemy and let me help you:
- Create and publish your own profitable online courses
- Write and publish your own eBooks, Kindle books and print books
- Set-up your online marketing and automation technology so that you can do more, serve more people and have more freedom with your business on auto-pilot!
- Build a successful education or information-based business
- Learn the exact marketing strategies that I have used to make 7 figures teaching, coaching and consulting online!
COURSE CREATION & DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
Through her internationally acclaimed course creation programs & services, thriving Edupreneur community and best-selling books, Sarah specialises in helping experts and organisations to turn their passions, knowledge and skills into profitable online courses and digital products.
Sarah has helped over 20,000 people in 146 countries to create, launch and sell their own online courses.
She was listed by the Huffington Post as "The Top 50 Must-Follow Female Entrepreneur 2017", has had her course creation work cited in Forbes, she is a 12 x published author (and 5 times international number 1 best-seller), host of the Course Creators Podcast and holds the record for being the youngest University Head & Director in Australian history - a university that was ranked number 1 in Australia at the time of her leadership.
She's also a mum to 2 young children and runs her 7-figure education company from the spare room in her outback Australian home.
Using Sarah's tried and tested step-by-step system, even the newest entrepreneurs, traditional businesses and even complete non-techies can quickly and easily create a profitable online course that can impact millions and create a life and business that they love.
You are also welcome to come and join my Facebook group 'Entrepreneur to Edupreneur - Course Creators'