Find Time to Write Poetry
What you'll learn
- You'll understand how to write poetry, from beginning to end
- You'll have written and polished several poems
- You'll have expanded your creative horizons
- Curiosity about poetry and how to write it
- An interest in Creative Writing
- A willingness to try new things
- The ability to write clearly and fluently
Have you always wanted to have a go at writing poetry but don't know how to start? You're in the right place. This course takes you from the basics - how to establish a writing habit and get some words down - right through to polishing your poems, trying out poetic forms, and submitting your poems for publication.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, who are starting to write creatively
- Writers who haven't tried poetry before
- Those wanting to become more creative
I've published two novels with Headline Review,The Water’s Edge and The Haven Home for Delinquent Girls , and I've been teaching for 25 years. I've also published a book on time management, a short story collection and several writing guides. I help creative people find time to write amongst the hectic-ness of everyday life.