How to Write in English Like a Native
What you'll learn
- Students will learn simple methods to create professional writing and speak professionally. The goal is to make it simple to organize and communicate ideas.
- You will learn the grammar that is most common in business communication
- You will learn the cultural meaning of various phrases so you can negotiate and promote yourself more effectively in professional settings
- You will also learn vocabulary to organize information more effectively.
- Students should be intermediate or advanced in English language.
- Students should already understand simple past, simple present, and simple future before taking this course
- Students should already use noun clauses and adjective clauses (Ex I think that this is a good company. This company which has 2 locations is growing.)
After 8 years of teaching, I have gathered my most effective lessons to create online classes. This course is for intermediate to advanced English language students. Students should already understand simple present, simple past and present progressive before starting this course.
You should already be able to write a paragraph in English and understand the rules of English punctuation.
The focus is common academic and professional grammar forms and vocabulary. This course will benefit your everyday conversation but it is geared toward higher level vocabulary.
Students who studied these exercises were successful at university and in their careers because of how quick the lessons increase fluency.
The content includes infinitives, adverb clauses, noun clauses, participle adjectives and more. The course is organized to ensure you understand the rules and uses of each skill, as well as how they relate to each other.
What's different about my teaching style is I show you when these skills are best used and the cultural meaning (or connotations) so you can use them with greater confidence.
Furthermore, students will Learn how to organize written communication for career and university study. You will also learn how to improve your speaking ability while practicing your writing skills.
Who this course is for:
- Those seeking to attend universities and/or work in English language environments.
Since 2011, I have taught as a teacher at 2 universities, as well as providing private lessons. I have taught all levels of English and I understand how we develop language. My teaching style is effective and many other teachers enjoy using them as well. My student's learn quickly and succeed in careers, social settings, and academic settings. I am excited to reach all of you through Udemy.