Find Time to Write and Publish Short Stories
What you'll learn
- You'll establish a writing habit
- You'll be able to design, draft, and finish a short story
- You'll know how to research opportunities for publication and send your work out into the world
- Willingness to try out practical writing activities using the lectures as a guide
- Willingness to research opportunities for publication using the resources provided
- It's not essential, but if you're an absolute beginner, you might want to have a look at my free course called 'Starting to Write' first
I believe that you can take any dream, goal or task, and break it down into small steps, and achieve what you want bit by bit, day by day. This beginners course breaks down short story writing into small steps - all of them practical. Follow the activities throughout and you'll be writing short stories by the end of the course. I also take you through a tried and tested method to get your short stories published, that starts exactly where you are, and give you loads of resources to follow up.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to have a go at writing short stories
- Writers who want to take a fresh look at short story writing
I've published two novels with Headline Review,The Water’s Edge and The Haven Home for Delinquent Girls , and I've been teaching for 25 years. I've also published a book on time management, a short story collection and several writing guides. I help creative people find time to write amongst the hectic-ness of everyday life.