How to write an effective Electronic mail (email)?
What you'll learn
- Improvement in email writing skills
- Learn effective email etiquette and business writing techniques that will help in achieving target.
- Team communication improvement
- Save email writing and responding time
- Write clear, accurate, precise emails that will help in getting higher response rates from team members
- Appropriate use of tone and level of formality in email writing to achieve expected impact.
- Get the knowledge and confidence-boosting needed to master your email writing skills
- Professional reputation building and career success enhancement through effective email communication
- Develop new professional relationships through email writing along with improvement in the existing ones
- Strong desire to improve email writing and business communication
- No prior experience/special tools required
- Basic level of English
- Good quality Internet connection
An email has become a vital part of business communication and unfortunately few professionals have ever received training for email writing and related etiquettes.
If you find email writing challenging and spending too much time writing and responding to it every day at work, well, in that case, this is the best course for you.
This course is designed in an easily digestible format and going to take you through step by step approach to effective professional business email writing.
This course covers more than 20 informative videos that will help you to learn how to get the most out of your professional writing by writing simple, accurate, and precise emails.
This course includes examples of different phrases/sentences used in the beginning and closing of an email along with different situations such as Negotiating a project, Meeting arrangements, Inviting someone, Requesting and giving information, Making/Confirming an order, Complaints and apologies, Asking and giving advice, Job application and discussing reports through emails. This course also covers some commonly used Linking words, different writing styles, special situations, email basics, and many more...
Last but not the least, this course also contains a bonus course entitled "Meeting etiquettes" which will help you to shape your career in which the points that must be taken into consideration while attending/conducting meetings are covered.
I believe "Learning is a continuous and lifetime process". Upon completion of this course, you will be a whole different professional with improved email communication which will help you to garner more respect from your team members, managers, clients, or anyone with whom you are communicating through email.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for employees in organizations, and entrepreneurs who frequently communicate with their team members via email
- Anyone who wants to become an effective email communicator and influencer
• Director of Pharmasolvers Consultants LLP, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
• Ph.D. awarded in the subject of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, under the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (Poona College of Pharmacy, Erandwane, Pune-411038, India). Master of Pharmacy (Double Post-graduation)-Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Savitribai Phule Pune University) and Pharmacognosy (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
• Well-versed with the concepts of Drug Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical/Scientific writing, Regulatory guidelines, Development Quality Assurance (DQA), ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor, QMS Lead Auditor, Computer System Validation (CSV), Analytical Method Development, Validation, Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), Lean Management, Six Sigma, Leadership, Time Management, Training of Professionals.
•An effective communicator with honed interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and motivational skills.
•Published several Research articles (International-24, National- 06), Review articles (International- 10), and a book.