How to write academic research papers: Select best journals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to select the most appropriate journal to publish their papers
- How to select the most appropriate journal to read and cite its previously published papers
- The journal selection criteria affecting your work
- The instruments useful while selecting journals
- How each journal selection criterion affects your work
- The course on "how to write academic research papers: select the best topic" is a prerequiste for this course. In addition, there are some practices which should be done by students throughout the course.
In this series of courses, you will learn how to write a research paper in English in 5+1 steps which will be dealt with in three phases (i.e., the pre-drafting phase, the drafting phase, and the post-drafting phase).
In the 5+1 steps, which will be dealt with in separate courses, you will learn how to start by selecting your research topic, and you will be guided step-by-step from the journal selection (in this course) to the step of submitting your final draft to the target journal and getting it published.
The information provided in this course is not only useful while writing a research paper, but a large bulk of it will also be useful while writing book reviews, review papers, short reports, and so on.