How to Write A Syllabus
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create a syllabus for any type of course
- Provide a clear statement of intended course goals (learning outcomes).
- Acquaint students with an overview of the course and what to expect.
- Establish standards and procedures for evaluation.
- Define the instructor’s role and responsibility to students.
- Ability to write.
A syllabus is used to communicate information. Broadly this communication conveys what the course is about, why the course is taught, how it will be taught, and what will be required of students to successfully complete the course.
The course syllabus also sets the tone for the class. Creating a learning-centered syllabus versus a traditional syllabus can help foster a more engaging and shared learning environment.
In this course you will learn how to construct a syllabus that will engage students. Learn the various sections of a common syllabus, with best practices for making the syllabus a more valuable tool in any class. Learn how to add policies and grading criteria, and how to summarize exactly what students will accomplish by the end of the course.
- Anyone interested in learning how to create a syllabus